Boxing Thread

Egg Shen

With the way the first two rounds went anyone would think they both thought fuck it, lets make it past three rounds to give this some credibility (not that there was any) and then when the fight started it was done & dusted in seconds.

And they say that the WWE is pre-determined....hmm.

not when Haye and his friends and family have bets on for the third round. I though this 'fight' was a fucking disgrace and has done nothing but give AH a pension fund. To find DH has a bet and in his own words 'could have done him sooner' just shows what shit boxings in. This 'fight' has drew really well on box office and 20,000 or so live at the MEN many people will not come back to boxing following this pretence of a match. They should really consider with holding the purse.

edit

the fight reminded me of the simpsons episode

Moe:what you going to do

Homer: nothing

Moe: when you going to fight back

Homer: never

and of course

I just need a body that can sustain verticality for three rounds

Edited by bringbackwrestling

Glad i didn't pay. ffs

Just watched it round with my family, and all I can say is I'm glad my dad paid for it. :p

I love that Jim Watt basically just said that all the hype was bullshit and anyone who bought into it was an idiot.

It was quite embarrassing really. Audley didn't want to be there, did he?

That was quite funny to be fair in a "I can't believe get away with this" kind of way - it's one thing charge money for something and then it not deliver. It's another to basically mock your customers for being marks after they've paid for it.

I feel for anyone who paid

Well I just watched the clip on utube, much about nothing really.

As for Boxing vs Wrestling, neither are the power house that they were in the 80s/90s, yeah WWE can go for 3 hours long, but it doesnt say much when people are walking out the stadium during your main events, which is what ive been reading on here about the current tour.

Both have the same problem imo, not enough true megastars, thats why you end up with shit like tonight, I bet in the 90s Harrison would'nt even be a warm up match on box office, and here he is in a main event lol.

Edited by The Total Package

Well I just watched the clip on utube, much about nothing really.

As for Boxing vs Wrestling, neither are the power house that they were in the 80s/90s, yeah WWE can go for 3 hours long, but it doesnt say much when people are walking out the stadium during your main events, which is what ive been reading on here about the current tour.

Happened during the main event of WrestleMania XII.

For goodness sake someone throw a pie...

Just watched Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Ricardo Cordoba, what a fucking boring fight never seen a guy run away so much. Techinically good, audience wise fucking boring. Just like Amir Khan id love to see Guillermo Rigondeaux get his face smashed in.

While the following match is ACE

Edited by ajmcstyles