Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted July 8, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 8, 2012 Both from the BBC site.. Huge fight breaks out during a Jordanian TV election debate. Gun gets pulled. Chaos reigns. Kid gets tackled off his bike for straying too near to the Olympic torch bearer. Rather harsh?
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted July 11, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2012 Super Golden Friends
Paid Members DCW Posted July 11, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 11, 2012 Promo for a new show that a few lads from college produced:
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted July 13, 2012 Awards Moderator Posted July 13, 2012 Yes. I know nobody cares.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted July 17, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 17, 2012 I could never tire of watching that.
Keith Houchen Posted July 17, 2012 Posted July 17, 2012 I could never tire of watching that. Did you manage to catch those documentaries he did in the end?
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted July 17, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 17, 2012 Yes, I've seen all three of them now, but I'm still trying to track them down again as I want to watch them again. They really are among the better documentaries about films I've ever seen.
Keith Houchen Posted July 17, 2012 Posted July 17, 2012 Yes, I've seen all three of them now, but I'm still trying to track them down again as I want to watch them again. They really are among the better documentaries about films I've ever seen. Still got the three of them on my Sky+ box, cai copy them onto a memory stick or anything? Ain't got a clue about techy stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.