Paid Members Burchill's Buddy Posted June 25, 2012 Paid Members Posted June 25, 2012 I know we have some decent DJ's on here......this should make you cry. Actually it should make you cry whether you're a DJ or if you've just once ever heard a song or any piece of music in passing in your life.
iamtheman Posted June 29, 2012 Posted June 29, 2012 Prometheus crew Training Theres a reason they were so effective. prometheus SPOILERS
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted July 4, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 4, 2012 I get mildly annoyed when a YouTube video is preceded by an advert. I become fucking livid when it's that Jacamo one. I'm >this< close to ordering some of their shit clothes and returning them in a box filled with wasps.
Paid Members Wretch Posted July 4, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 4, 2012 I get mildly annoyed when a YouTube video is preceded by an advert. I become fucking livid when it's that Jacamo one. I'm >this< close to ordering some of their shit clothes and returning them in a box filled with wasps. AdBlock is your answer. I'm on Chrome, but I'm sure there's a Firefox extension (or one for whatever browser it is you're using). As well as Youtube, takes out all the ads on ITV Player and the like.
Shovanist Pig Posted July 5, 2012 Posted July 5, 2012 I hate that show. The show is shit. I find the Neg ones mildly amusing though. Must be down to my stupid sense of humour.
Maytrix Posted July 5, 2012 Posted July 5, 2012 Amazing photorealistic CGI. This must have taken ages to create and render. http://vimeo.com/7809605?hd=1
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted July 7, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 7, 2012 NSFW I'll add a NSFW just to be sure.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.