*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Seen it years ago on a video from a trader. From what I remember Heenan was funny, Madusa came off as to mouthy, Sting was dull as fuck and Piper was his typical attention seeking clown self. Is this accurate?

Yep that's prerty much spot on. Heenan came across well, Sting came across like he didn't want to be there and Piper was cringey

Seen it years ago on a video from a trader. From what I remember Heenan was funny, Madusa came off as to mouthy, Sting was dull as fuck and Piper was his typical attention seeking clown self. Is this accurate?

Yep that's prerty much spot on. Heenan came across well, Sting came across like he didn't want to be there and Piper was cringey

Madusa tried to get a word in, but was spoken over on a number of occasions. Seen a few of these, where wrestlers try to defend / explain how the business operates, whilst at the same time trying not to break kayfabe (a pointless exercise in itself post-1997 or whenever). Never saw it done successfully, because that's virtually impossible. Probably better not to get involved in the first place. The Granada one hosted by Tony Wilson with; Marty Jones, Nagasaki etc. was a prime example. Using terms such as; stuntman or entertainer hardly enhances the outside perception of it being anything other than 'fake'.

Edited by KingofSports

Okay, so I think this is a first.
It's Jerry Lawler wrestling during half time at a basketball game, which in of itself is pretty bizarre, BUT it seems the ring is way up in in the rafters AND (as far as I can see) there is nothing on the far side but a sheer drop! Not a match to be in if you don't like heights OR just instinctively roll out of the ring to catch a breather.

Check it out.

https://youtu.be/aOBJnD_ksnE