*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

I was in the audience for

The q&a bit was embarrassing to be in the audience for. Fans asking wrestlers questions is never usually a good idea. At around 7 minutes 30 moron A asked King Kong Bundy and Demolition what they think of WWE being PG compared to what it was like back in their day, to which Smash points out it was PG in the 1980s/1990s. This leads to moron B repeatedly saying "no it wasn't".

Watch at 7 Minutes 58 though. The biggest cunt in the world pops up. Really met/interacted with/saw some of the worst kinds of wrestling fan/people on that trip, but this guy.....the worst. You can hear him, but only get a quick look at him. I bet Demolition and King Kong Bundy thought he was sooooo cool.

The q&a bit was embarrassing to be in the audience for. Fans asking wrestlers questions is never usually a good idea. At around 7 minutes 30 moron A asked King Kong Bundy and Demolition what they think of WWE being PG compared to what it was like back in their day, to which Smash points out it was PG in the 1980s/1990s. This leads to moron B repeatedly saying "no it wasn't".

Watch at 7 Minutes 58 though. The biggest cunt in the world pops up. Really met/interacted with/saw some of the worst kinds of wrestling fan/people on that trip, but this guy.....the worst. You can hear him, but only get a quick look at him. I bet Demolition and King Kong Bundy thought he was sooooo cool.

I feel like one of the people talking is that Nestor No-Kayfaben bloke.

The WWF had a torrid time between the Hogan and Attitude eras. In 1994/95 that would have been a decent house (though of course it might be papered).

McMahon won't have forgotten those difficult days. That's why Cena continues to be the belle of the ball.

Jesus wept. Just when I think that I've seen the worst of wrestling fans, something like this pops up.

Jesus wept. Just when I think that I've seen the worst of wrestling fans, something like this pops up.

Anyone considering going to Wrestlemania should watch this video. This is what you will encounter at every turn when you arrive in the host city. Be warned!

It was a shame, because most of the small audience (less than 100) were genuine old time fans delighted to see 3 of their favourites get some kind of recognition, albeit small. The event itself was fairly poorly organised mind you, and the audio system was rubbish, but it was worth going to. Unfortunately the only people to ask questions were the morons.