*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

This is probably very infamous but in all the time i've watched wrestling and killed time on nightshifts watching Botchamania and the like i can honestly say i've never, ever set eyes on this and it is absolutely hilarious.

EDIT: Better quality as an animated GIF format here>

daily_gifdump_82_10.gif

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

• Paid Members
This is probably very infamous but in all the time i've watched wrestling and killed time on nightshifts watching Botchamania and the like i can honestly say i've never, ever set eyes on this and it is absolutely hilarious.

EDIT: Better quality as an animated GIF format here>

daily_gifdump_82_10.gif

Can't believe I've never seen that. Awesome!!!

Hmm, this seems very anti climatic, with nobody really giving too much of a shit: http://vimeo.com/78482976

Would love to see one of these for Warrior winning the belt in 1990, Bret winning the belt in 1992, Shawn in 96 or Austin in 98.

I find that so awkward to watch. Its cool to see, mainly just to see the gorilla position at the start but then it just turns so cringey with everyone lined up with what seem like dis-ingenuous congratulations, bar a couple of them. I always get the impression that on a whole the WWE locker room is a really empty place to be and is littered with resentment from most of the people in it that are lower down the card.

Edited by Van Dammer

• Paid Members
Hmm, this seems very anti climatic, with nobody really giving too much of a shit: http://vimeo.com/78482976

Would love to see one of these for Warrior winning the belt in 1990, Bret winning the belt in 1992, Shawn in 96 or Austin in 98.

The old story goes, Vince and Pat Patterson were in tears for all those title wins. Pat was in floods before the Iron Man match at WrestleMania 12. There's that old tail of Warrior crying with the WWF title in his hands and Vince and Pat embracing him and all this shit. Same with Benoit, same with Eddie Guerrero. Proper rounds of applause were dished out on those occasions. For Miz he walked back and he might as well have went "cheers lads, what time is the bus?" Look at the body language, it looked like half of them were going "its fake shit anyway" and the other half were going "there's a bloke who doesn't deserve it". Awkward as fuck that.

• Paid Members

He's an emotionally charged big pussy really, by all accounts. Its why he's back with WWE now. Someone probably send him some flowers with tassels hanging off it. Its why he takes everything so personally and wouldn't stick it in Linda Hogan at Hulk's request (allegedly). What with the vicious homophobia he spouts, he doesn't seem the type to suck men off for a small fee either. But he used to. Allegedly.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay