*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Lawler was a villain in 1996/97. Things weren't as open as they are now. That's back when people believed Scott Hall was invading WCW as a WWF wrestler. There were still mark fans in abundance back then. People hated Lawler at the time. It isn't like now when you know the far end of a fart. You can't judge what type of a person an old school wrestler is, because he had a face on at a fan fest 17 years ago.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Couple of clips from what has always seemed to be the fantastic ICW promotion:

Ronnie Garvin 'Exposes' Randy Savage

And promo that makes no sense to me whatsoever

Randy Savage & Lanny Poffo (State of Shock)

ICW was a wild promotion, well worth a look if anybody hasn't checked it out already.

Couple of clips from what has always seemed to be the fantastic ICW promotion:

Ronnie Garvin 'Exposes' Randy Savage

And promo that makes no sense to me whatsoever

Randy Savage & Lanny Poffo (State of Shock)

ICW was a wild promotion, well worth a look if anybody hasn't checked it out already.

What I loved about the 'expose' video was the announcer standing there as Savage and Garvin knock seven bells out of each other 'Randy Savage has come out now. We'll be right back after these messages.'

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, Neidhart is gone! He must have hit the pipe seconds before the interview started. I pissed my sides all the way through that video. Jim's head is like the robot woman in Total Recall before Arnie removes the head.

Bret's hard on for Hulk Hogan is hilariously sad. The unprovoked shot at him for no reason is quite pathetic. His line about how when he retired he felt there wasn't anything left to come up with (even though he "always did come up with a new move all the time"), is canny tragic when you consider 2000 was probably WWF's best ever year from opener to main event. 2000 was filled to the brim with amazing wrestlers.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I can't remember Hulk having a real pop at Bret either, in fact he's been pretty complimentary from what I've seen/read recently.

You just know that Neidhart's reference to the Miami ring rat is true though!

Edited by garynysmon