*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Yes mate, i want to also do a shoot like honky tank men we can get drunk lol. Im going to do a Q & A too so any person on here UKFF can send me question i will reply in a video. :D

Yes mate, i want to also do a shoot like honky tank men we can get drunk lol. Im going to do a Q & A too so any person on here UKFF can send me question i will reply in a video. :D

Awesum, I think we shud make that a NEW secton on our shoots!

Awesome shoot man, we goin to film another one this week? My mum said we can use the house as her n my stepda r out must days this week.

Pisstake surely?

I hope so as i just lost a little bit of faith in the human race.

why wats your problem, i get hard time in schol, becus I love Wreslting and now I get a hard time on here cus I want to talk about it. Fuk!

• Paid Members

Awesome shoot man, we goin to film another one this week? My mum said we can use the house as her n my stepda r out must days this week.

Pisstake surely?

I hope so as i just lost a little bit of faith in the human race.

So did I, but mainly because people see fit to round on and bully a couple of kids. Bravo guys, what big men you are. If they want to post Youtube videos fair enough. It's not my cup of tea, but if they enjoy doing it then why not? It's not harming anyone and they're not spamming up the topic, so leave them be.