*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
I wonder if they would be as affectionate towards Andre if they knew he shit in bed sheets?

I'd be a bit more understanding knowing how hard sitting on the komode would have been for him.

• Paid Members
Is Andre popular on here? I love the bloke personally. Even though he hated everyone and abused hotel facilities, I cant knock the bloke. Comes across like a nice chap if there isnt anyone yelling "freak" and "clean your teeth" at him.

I think he's fantastic, and a sad story. Though I like hearing stories of him off his face, it's nice when your hear positive stories about the big lad.

For most of his life people just stared at him because of his freakish appearence so I can imagine that made him a bit foul at times.

He drank like Monstro the Whale and loved a game of cards with the lads. The pCc would have adored him.

• Paid Members

I remember at the time reading it was all real. Dave Meltzer was emailed a different result so when people looked at the tape or heard about the match it was different to watch the sheets reported. Jimmy Del Ray even had a pull apart with Hashimoto backed stage to further work the locker room. Them were the days. Worked shoots were big post-Attitude era.

What part was meant to be the worked shoot? The finish or the brawl afterwards? Everything looked like a normal rasslin' pull apart to me.

The NWA sent the results to all the sheets before the main event, saying the finnish was going to be Corino > Hashimoto.

So when hashimoto won, the net was buzzing with tales of Hashimoto shooting on Corino.

What part was meant to be the worked shoot? The finish or the brawl afterwards? Everything looked like a normal rasslin' pull apart to me.

The NWA sent the results to all the sheets before the main event, saying the finnish was going to be Corino > Hashimoto.

So when hashimoto won, the net was buzzing with tales of Hashimoto shooting on Corino.

Ah I see. Can understand that being more effective back then since there was no Youtube or such to immediately see footage. Would the sheets not find it a bit weird being e-mailed the results ahead of time though??

• Paid Members

nice video about Andre from the Princess Bride DVD.

That was really nice. All his wrestling pals seem to brag about his drinking, its good to hear some positive things from other people.

• Paid Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXPULi8PALI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJSAXOBFnw

Off Air recordings from WWEs Sat feed.

It would seem Tony Chimel isn't well liked In WWE.

Here's another one. It includes more recent content as well as some great house show footage from 1998 involving Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin and Triple H.