*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
Not that it's your business, but I'm 26. How old are you? And if you look at Heaney's facebook link he has in his sig, you'll see that he doesn't appear to be a schoolboy. And it's not as if a "group of men rounded on them to slag them off" two people did, in fact I wouldn't even say I slagged them off more a "For fucks sakes" post of resignation due to my intolerance of youtube shooters and the fact there is no such thing as a good one. But I won't mention that again lest it take off your joy joy white knight crusade to ban people telling young adults they don't like something they've made.

It says in CJD's profile his 22.

And his video clearly shows a 22 year old, right? In the thread he's claimed 16, on his profile he says he's 22...judging by the content of his posts and his videos he's much younger.

And Butch, I wasn't referring to your posts. OF COURSE I'm not saying people shouldn't say that they don't like something by a younger poster, but people rounded on the two of them to belittle them which I don't think is OK at all.

Not that it's your business, but I'm 26. How old are you? And if you look at Heaney's facebook link he has in his sig, you'll see that he doesn't appear to be a schoolboy. And it's not as if a "group of men rounded on them to slag them off" two people did, in fact I wouldn't even say I slagged them off more a "For fucks sakes" post of resignation due to my intolerance of youtube shooters and the fact there is no such thing as a good one. But I won't mention that again lest it take off your joy joy white knight crusade to ban people telling young adults they don't like something they've made.

It says in CJD's profile his 22.

And his video clearly shows a 22 year old, right? In the thread he's claimed 16, on his profile he says he's 22...judging by the content of his posts and his videos he's much younger.

And Butch, I wasn't referring to your posts. OF COURSE I'm not saying people shouldn't say that they don't like something by a younger poster, but people rounded on the two of them to belittle them which I don't think is OK at all.

Except his mate clearly is far older than your implying and nobody really attacked them and the only one who got offended was you.

If he turns out to be 12 i'll apologise, as it though your just being an over sensitive dickhead about something that would have long since been forgotten about by now if it hadn't been for you acting like a forum version of Esther Rantzen.

• Paid Members
This is the worst bout of White Knighting i've ever seen. Just give it a rest, Ron.

I'm not "white knighting", I was pretty much just sharing what I thought. Maybe I'm overreacting, I dunno, but I still think rounding on what seems to be a child is wrong.

Edited by Ron Simmons

• Paid Members

I havn't posted barely anything in the paidos forum for months, but nice try anyway. You are overreacting and it's making you look daft.

EDIT: Looks like you realised that and deleted what you said. Smooth, Ron. Real smooth.

Edited by TripleA

• Paid Members
I havn't posted barely anything in the paidos forum for months, but nice try anyway. You are overreacting and it's making you look daft.

EDIT: Looks like you realised that and deleted what you said. Smooth, Ron. Real smooth.

No, I thought I was being overly harsh on you.

• Paid Members

How so? you were wrong.

• Paid Members

You fucking bully! Triple A is only 20! Bet you feel like a big man now don't you?

• Paid Members

How so? you were wrong.

I accused you of sharing your thoughts in one place, but not having the balls to do it in another, that's overly harsh and maybe even an unfair accusation. I don't think I'm in the wrong with what I'm saying, although maybe I'm looking at it as worse than it's intended to be (in regards to my point). That's the problem with the written word, it can be written with one meaning, and read with another.

You fucking bully! Triple A is only 20! Bet you feel like a big man now don't you?

Actually, yes, I do. Maybe I'll start joining in with this malark ;)

Edited by Ron Simmons

• Paid Members

What the fucks happened to Ron today? For lack of a better description, he usually knows he's role and shuts his mouth even if he's getting justifiably shit on for posting terrible opinions about things that dont matter (the Pete Doherty thing being an example of this). This seems a real odd thing to lose your loaf over. If I was getting "bullied" on a forum and I heard a horse coming over the hill and saw a bloke in a suit of armour, I'd be gutted if he took his helmet off and revealed himself to be the UKFF's Ron Simmons. Sort yourself out Ron.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members

And his master plan to stop the bullying was to bully someone else, namely Triple A. His fragile little mind has now been permanently branded with Ron's cold and hurtful words.

For shame, Ron.