*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
What the fucks happened to Ron today? For lack of a better description, he usually knows he's role and shuts his mouth even if he's getting justifiably shit on for posting terrible opinions about things that dont matter (the Pete Doherty thing being an example of this). This seems a real odd thing to lose your loaf over. If I was getting "bullied" on a forum and I heard a horse coming over the hill and saw a bloke in a suit of armour, I'd be gutted if he took his helmet off and revealed himself to be the UKFF's Ron Simmons. Sort yourself out Ron.

Actually I've been taking a new philosophy to life, I go into situations thinking "what would Ian_Hitmanhart do?" and then act on them. The answer is usually "act like a cock", hence my increased presence in this thread. ;)

I maybe saw the comments as worse than they were, although I still think some were very unfair on the guy.

So what's the Ron Simmons official 'age' that we're allowed to start slagging people off for posting shit Youtube vlogs?

I'm curious, as I wasn't aware there were age guidelines. Does Ron run his own Government? Are kids not allowed to have sex until 18, or alcohol until 25 years old just in case?

If we get to make up our own rules, I'm joining the paidos.

• Paid Members
Actually I've been taking a new philosophy to life, I go into situations thinking "what would Ian_Hitmanhart do?" and then act on them. The answer is usually "act like a cock", hence my increased presence in this thread. ;)

Well, your doing a good job of it. Well done. I just find it daft how you reacted to this. Its pure mental. Quite out of the blue. And the way you had a go at Triple A was hypocritical, because you were doing the same thing you were accusing others of doing.

• Paid Members
Well, your doing a good job of it. Well done. I just find it daft how you reacted to this. Its pure mental. Quite out of the blue. And the way you had a go at Triple A was hypocritical, because you were doing the same thing you were accusing others of doing.

Well it was reaching the point where I WAS being rounded on, and given what Triple A has said about that in the past I found it a tad irritating that he chipped in like that. I've already acknowledged that I may have looked at it as worse than it actually was though, I still think it was wrong, but maybe not as bad as I thought.

My posts probably sound more irritated than they were intented to be, that's the problem when you're writing a post as opposed to saying it. "You're being out of order, I think" can become "YOU DICK! SHUT UP! LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU KNOB!" simply depending on how you read something.

Edited by Ron Simmons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Kwdi52elk...feature=related

Salvatore Sincere Vs Savio Vega

though the reason for posting the clip is for the full on fucking row Stone Cold and Curt Hennig have on commentary.

Austin in his late 96 I'll twat anyone self, but respects to Hennig for this one who proper fucking loses it and gets proper into Austin about it. Great stuff.

Keith Houchen - i watched this down your parents house, it was on on a friday evening about 5 o'clock, Me and Jock were there, had been the Colloseum the night before with Rich and had not been home. Think You and Jock were having a similar sort of verbal war about Mods and Rockers.

• Paid Members

I wonder how many wrestlers if they could be themselves would get over.

He's done alright for himself from where I'm sitting. Which is ironic, because both Cena and the Rock were more over than anyone all year, yet everything they said was scripted.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

It was a general comment, i mean if maybe they were allowed to show their real life personality through on interviews nowadays. As in Cena is obviously a rapper wannabe in real life and The Great One was doing The Peoples Eyebrow in his college years - as per his book. They were allowed to do this and show their personalities early on in their careers, where as people like John Morrison and Chris Masters who are great talents are not allowed to put across anything which may set them apart from what the WWE wants them to be - I've never heard a memorable interview from someone like Morrison and probably never will as long at it is scripted to the degree which it is now. Thats Entertainment as a wise man said - now i suppose.

Keith Houchen - i watched this down your parents house, it was on on a friday evening about 5 o'clock, Me and Jock were there, had been the Colloseum the night before with Rich and had not been home. Think You and Jock were having a similar sort of verbal war about Mods and Rockers.

Which I won, as usual.