*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Awesome shoot man, we goin to film another one this week? My mum said we can use the house as her n my stepda r out must days this week.

Pisstake surely?

I hope so as i just lost a little bit of faith in the human race.

So did I, but mainly because people see fit to round on and bully a couple of kids. Bravo guys, what big men you are. If they want to post Youtube videos fair enough. It's not my cup of tea, but if they enjoy doing it then why not? It's not harming anyone and they're not spamming up the topic, so leave them be.

Well if you post a video on youtube you should expect people to respond/reply. Thought that was the whole point?

Bully them? A bit dramatic.

Yes mate, i want to also do a shoot like honky tank men we can get drunk lol. Im going to do a Q & A too so any person on here UKFF can send me question i will reply in a video. :D

Musical human tanks? Brilliant.

Who makes up the Honky Tank Men? Never seen their work.

• Paid Members

Awesome shoot man, we goin to film another one this week? My mum said we can use the house as her n my stepda r out must days this week.

Pisstake surely?

So did I, but mainly because people see fit to round on and bully a couple of kids. Bravo guys, what big men you are. If they want to post Youtube videos fair enough. It's not my cup of tea, but if they enjoy doing it then why not? It's not harming anyone and they're not spamming up the topic, so leave them be.

Well if you post a video on youtube you should expect people to respond/reply. Thought that was the whole point?

Bully them? A bit dramatic.

I know it's a bit mild compared to some of the things that happen on the forum, but it's still a group of men rounding on two young boys which is pretty pathetic in my opinion. Of course they're online for a response, but you know as well as I do that that's not what this is. It's a group of people trying to look cool by putting down schoolkids. Yes it's not as venomous as some posts, but comments like: "I just lost a little bit of faith in the human race" are completely unwarranted.

How is putting down schoolkids 'cool' anyway?

People have every right to leave whatever feedback they want if ANYONE posts a video online.

Constructive criticism:

Don't just rip off 90% of Ryder's stuff, and just change a word or something. Just do your own shit.

• Paid Members
How is putting down schoolkids 'cool' anyway?

People have every right to leave whatever feedback they want if ANYONE posts a video online

It wasn't constructive stuff or feeback though, was it? They're two kids, and people - as you seem to acknowledge - rounded on them to put them down. It isn't cool, that's my point. But some people seem to have some weird notion that it is.

• Moderators

They're 16 for fucks sakes, that's a young adult in my eyes. Any and all youtube shooters get shit here regardless of age, AJNumbers can attest to that. If you upload something on youtube, a public arena, and then publicise it on the forum and it's shit you should be told so. Wind your neck in and stop crying for the world.

Edited by ButchReedMark

Pisstake surely?

Calm down you big tart.

Pisstake surely?

Calm down you big tart.

I take no offence at all. In my eyes my videos our good. Everybody titles to their own options.

• Paid Members
They're 16 for fucks sakes, that's a young adult in my eyes. Any and all youtube shooters get shit here regardless of age, AJNumbers can attest to that. If you upload something on youtube, a public arena, and then publicise it on the forum and it's shit you should be told so. Wind your neck in and stop crying for the world.

And how old are you? I'm dubious of his age claim, given the content of his posts and the way he looks and sounds in his video. The fact "all Youtube shooters get shit on here regardless of age" doesn't make it right. They're two school-kids, a group of men rounded on them to slag them off. I think that's pathetic personally.

Anyway, this is decending into a thread-shit, so let's not. Nice Alex Wright video, not being a WCW viewer I've missed out on bizarro characters like this man and his gimmicks.

• Moderators

Not that it's your business, but I'm 26. How old are you? And if you look at Heaney's facebook link he has in his sig, you'll see that he doesn't appear to be a schoolboy. And it's not as if a "group of men rounded on them to slag them off" two people did, in fact I wouldn't even say I slagged them off more a "For fucks sakes" post of resignation due to my intolerance of youtube shooters and the fact there is no such thing as a good one. But I won't mention that again lest it take off your joy joy white knight crusade to ban people telling young adults they don't like something they've made.

• Paid Members
Stop whinging Ron, even the person who made the video is saying it's cool and he's not offended. Not everyone has chiffon skin like you.

I'd actually typed out the post before he said that. If he's not offended then fair play to him. It doesn't make some of the initial posts any less unwarranted.

Not that it's your business, but I'm 26. How old are you? And if you look at Heaney's facebook link he has in his sig, you'll see that he doesn't appear to be a schoolboy. And it's not as if a "group of men rounded on them to slag them off" two people did, in fact I wouldn't even say I slagged them off more a "For fucks sakes" post of resignation due to my intolerance of youtube shooters and the fact there is no such thing as a good one. But I won't mention that again lest it take off your joy joy white knight crusade to ban people telling young adults they don't like something they've made.

It says in CJD's profile his 22.