*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Crimson and Samoa Joe fight at a bar

Crimson's been moaning about it being posted and complaining to david sahadi on twitter about it ;)

i presume this will get shown on the next impact

2rzf2hz.png

Edited by iamtheman

Stanford is starting to steal the show. If they ever have the good sense to put Zach on Raw full time he shouldn't do it without Scott by his side cheering him on.

Edited by Funk Kontrol.

Another brilliant episode, especially when trying to drink the egg the first time round, but let's just hope they do something good with him on Raw next week. Also, anyone reckon he will defend his Internet Championship?

He has said on Twitter that his Dad and The Big-O will be in the crowd, I really hope they get them involved some how along with Scott Stanford.

i presume this will get shown on the next impact

No chance that's a 'real' fight as Crimson has said on Twitter. Its a typical TNA brawl. How many real legit fights have people getting dragged about by the head with one hand. Not to mention the clubbing blows to the head looked awful. Add in Crimsons swing and a miss wrestling clothesline before the takedown. I wish TNA would show this footage instead of their own (If they show it) as it would give it a more 'real' feel.

• Paid Members

From this episode alone there's a great little gimmick to get him over, the 'how can I get people who haven't seen Youtube to like me' gimmick

La Browski and The Ultimate Browski are waiting to happen, and of course Stanford has to be in his corner.

Oh and that belt needs to be defended on RAW