The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Thanks for the kind words about the golf. Hope you hot a piece of if.

Very lucky having it turn out the way it did; even one of them getting to their respective semi final would have been a result but for them both to make it all the way to the final pairing was incredible.

Building this weekends line around the following.

Leicester (6/5)

Burton (2/1)

Partick (7/5)

Ballsy as all three are away from home!

I make Burton a bet this weekend too, I always feel a little bit muggy backing a team on a good run though but I even made them favourites at Bristol Rovers so was very surprised to see such a big price about them.

Very lucky having it turn out the way it did; even one of them getting to their respective semi final would have been a result but for them both to make it all the way to the final pairing was incredible.

Leicester (6/5)

Burton (2/1)

Partick (7/5)

Picking out away wins is the way to go I think with football.

Simply because of the better prices given to away teams.

Picking out an away double/treble can really make some big profits.

Coventry, Port Vale and Doncaster have all provided some good away wins for me this season and on a fairly regular basis.

Leicester (6/5)

Burton (2/1)

Partick (7/5)

Added PSG and Porto to this, and got a price of 35.88/1 on Skybet. Gonna stick a fiver on this and see how it goes :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Leicester (6/5)

Burton (2/1)

Partick (7/5)

Put a paltry sum on this for a

Just been having a scout over the card now i am in from work looking to see if there is any value in a big single for tomorrow.

Kidderminster are the form team in the UK at the moment even beyond recent Watford & Bournemouth standards. I think it's 15 wins from their last 17 games in the conference at home to an Ebbsfleet United side who have lost their last four away games and sitting one point off rock bottom.

Just 4/9 for the win which is generous in itself given the form however Kidderminster are 13/10 at PaddyPower in the -1 goals handicap market (ie: they need to win by a margin of 2 or more goals) which i think looks a brilliant bet.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

Few winners over the last two night, the obscure draw was due to me having the game on a stream on William Hill and they were pounding them late on, finished 2-2.

Also put a tenner on Madrid in store at 16/5 when Nani was sent off.

4r5lrc.jpg

Nice one GIB :thumbsup:

Looking ahead to another big golfing event this weekend after some good fortune recently on the last WGC tournie. This time it's the Cadillac Championship at the TPC Blue Monster in Florida. The course isn't as scary as the name suggests but there is a ridiculous amount of water dotted around the place and the 18th hole is just down right evil.

Similar to my picks for the WGC Accenture a few weeks ago i'm going with guys who have on a wee bit of form recently or at the very least showing signs of coming onto a wee hot streak.

It's a WGC event thus a smaller numer of participants than you'd have for normal tour events due to it being invitation only job and as a result slightly shorter odds than normal tournaments.

Rickie Fowler looked excellent last week before a bit of a nightmare final round but still finished inside the top ten overall. Getting him at 45/1 currently which is very reasonable given his talent and he can give the ball a good tonking and an excellent ball striker.

Keegan Bradley is another who has been steady for the past month or so. Nothing out of this world but he always plods along quite consistently and has been floating around the places in recent tournaments. I cannot stand the guy personally however that aside 30/1 is fair cop for an ex major champion in decent form.

Bubba Watson has had a slowish start for 2013 season by his standards but he finished runner up last year to Justin Rose and a course that suits his game. I know he can be a bit erratic however, in theory at least, someone who can nail every Par 5 from two shots off the tee is at a tremendous advantage on such a course. 35/1 is the best you currently get him on.

As one other cheeky outsider which caught my eye was Geoff Ogilviy who's a real stand out for me at 60/1 after a runners up spot on the PGA tour last weekend. He is notoriously streaky in that he'll have a hot run and then all form will depart him before disappearing off the radar but hopefully he's on the upward spiral after last week where he putted particularly well.

Going each way which is a quarter of the odds for five places. Will hopefully get some joy as only need one of them to nick a placing to turn a profit.

Looking ahead to another big golfing event this weekend after some good fortune recently on the last WGC tournie. This time it's the Cadillac Championship at the TPC Blue Monster in Florida. The course isn't as scary as the name suggests but there is a ridiculous amount of water dotted around the place and the 18th hole is just down right evil.

Similar to my picks for the WGC Accenture a few weeks ago i'm going with guys who have on a wee bit of form recently or at the very least showing signs of coming onto a wee hot streak.

It's a WGC event thus a smaller numer of participants than you'd have for normal tour events due to it being invitation only job and as a result slightly shorter odds than normal tournaments.

Rickie Fowler looked excellent last week before a bit of a nightmare final round but still finished inside the top ten overall. Getting him at 45/1 currently which is very reasonable given his talent and he can give the ball a good tonking and an excellent ball striker.

Keegan Bradley is another who has been steady for the past month or so. Nothing out of this world but he always plods along quite consistently and has been floating around the places in recent tournaments. I cannot stand the guy personally however that aside 30/1 is fair cop for an ex major champion in decent form.

Bubba Watson has had a slowish start for 2013 season by his standards but he finished runner up last year to Justin Rose and a course that suits his game. I know he can be a bit erratic however, in theory at least, someone who can nail every Par 5 from two shots off the tee is at a tremendous advantage on such a course. 35/1 is the best you currently get him on.

As one other cheeky outsider which caught my eye was Geoff Ogilviy who's a real stand out for me at 60/1 after a runners up spot on the PGA tour last weekend. He is notoriously streaky in that he'll have a hot run and then all form will depart him before disappearing off the radar but hopefully he's on the upward spiral after last week where he putted particularly well.

Going each way which is a quarter of the odds for five places. Will hopefully get some joy as only need one of them to nick a placing to turn a profit.

After your last golf tip I

After your last golf tip I’ve done this and not a bad start for all four! Bubba’s tied for the lead and the other three aren’t far behind!

Ogilvy has shot it but the rest of them are still in the mix with Watson still the closest. Sadly it's going to be all about the each way placings i'm afraid as Woods looked in phenomenal condition today albeit the wind wasn't blowing too hard so it was target golf at times. Bubba is tied 5th at the moment with Bradley one back and Fowler another one behind him again so still going strong.