The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Nice one. Well done on Bubba Watson by the way mate. I ended up laying off Duffner and Couples at 16/1 and 18/1 so covered myself and also got E/W back on Mickelson at 3/1 on a placing so pretty good overall.

Lamby - thats a nice way to dip your wicket on Betfair. Just be careful though and not get carried away.

Not been doing too much recently as had a lot on with work and missus birthday and my stag holiday this weekend to spend my winnings on. Also feel the football season is a bit dodgy now; too many teams with fuck all to play for and in the lower leagues i am still dubious and cynical about the goings on. Also some stupid prices. West Ham 4/6 at Bristol City for instance was total nonsense considering they were fighting for their lives against relegation.

• Paid Members

If Man City score 4 goals or more in today's game at Wolves, Paddy Power will refund all losing First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Correct Score & Scorecast singles on the match.

Well worth having a go on that.

Edited by Arch Stanton

• Paid Members

Popped in to BetFred earlier. Stuck a fiver on Cristiano Ronaldo for first goalscorer at 7/2, they have a special on where if he (or any other player you want to choose) goes on to score a second the odds will double, and if he scores a 3rd the odds will triple. I've got a fiver on Bayern to win at 4/1. And I've got another fiver on Real to win 3-2 at 25/1.

Worth a try!

That's a decent offer. Is it the next goal though, or is it if he scores again at any time?

Adam Scott is 8/1 to win the Ballestines Golf Tourney that starts tonight. I don't usually like backing single figure odds in golf events, but the rest of the field is a shower of shite. Poulter and Jiminez are next in the betting. And the rest of them are 16 handicappers.

Also thrown him in an each way double with Le Beau Bai at Sandown this weekend @ 8/1. If it continues to piss down, then he'll be 4-1 on the day I imagine and with most of the rest of the field preferring firm ground, its a cracking bet.

Two

• Paid Members
Nice one. Well done on Bubba Watson by the way mate. I ended up laying off Duffner and Couples at 16/1 and 18/1 so covered myself and also got E/W back on Mickelson at 3/1 on a placing so pretty good overall.

Lamby - thats a nice way to dip your wicket on Betfair. Just be careful though and not get carried away.

Not been doing too much recently as had a lot on with work and missus birthday and my stag holiday this weekend to spend my winnings on. Also feel the football season is a bit dodgy now; too many teams with fuck all to play for and in the lower leagues i am still dubious and cynical about the goings on. Also some stupid prices. West Ham 4/6 at Bristol City for instance was total nonsense considering they were fighting for their lives against relegation.

Sorry, missed your post.

Nah, i haven't got carried away. I actually left

Next season each way im going for

Championship - Southampton

League 1 - Leyton Orient

League 2 - Gillingham

No value in the premiership market IMO, think Liverpool will go close but at 10/1 and only paying 2 places theres no value there.

I love the Goals Galore or its many friends in other shops, but you have to believe the value is being squeezed out of it day by day. Everyone keeps slashing their odds, laddies etc as well, and even the ones offering seperate odds per game offering 1/2 about some games is ridiculous, I saw something as short as 2/7 on the coupon when Peterbrough played someone towards the end of last year.

Agreed. It was the most fun AND the most profitable for me in a wee spell over Christmas and New Year. Peterborough and Blackpool games weren't even on the coupons, end of story, towards the latter part of the year in Ladbrokes up here.

On the anteposts i've done similar each ways treble on:

Championship: Leicester

Leage Two: Shrewsbury

Scottish Div Two: East Fife

Also have a e/w single on Charlton at 14/1 and outright single on Peterhead at 3/1 before they both started signing sprees and the odds tumbled. Peterhead is 6/4 now after throwing silly money around and i think that should be a nail on but you never know.

Notice Dortmund are 5/4 on the 'Without Bayern Munich' Bundesliga specials which looks a corker.

Currently got Ryan Moore e/w for the WGC Bridgestone golf at 80/1 just about to tee off.

Just back from my stag do in Benidorm and i signed into my Bet365 account to look at Europa league games tonight and saw my balance up well over

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

BlueSquare are offering 3/1 on Rickie Lambert to score two or more goals today which i think looks a fantastic bet all round.

Also:

Everton (5/6)

West Brom (5/4)

Livingston (11/10)

And both teams to score on:

Donny v Ipswich

Yeovil v Chesterfield

Wycome v Notts County

Macclesfield v Burton

• 3 weeks later...