JFFC Posted March 13, 2012 Posted March 13, 2012 Was for existing customers who had signed up before Sunday night. I've had mine on Trifolium in the opener.
C/WMark Please! Posted March 13, 2012 Posted March 13, 2012 Was for existing customers who had signed up before Sunday night. I've had mine on Trifolium in the opener. Was very unlucky then! had a good run overall, shame it never won though.
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 Finnian's Rainbow got me out the shit, an impulse
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 So today I've gone for; 1.30 - Cristal Bonus 11/2 (
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 Walsh has had a horrific week so far, couldn't believe that Cristal Bonus never got going, won three first classes before as I recall so fuck knows what went wrong. Groaned when I saw him pulling up with five to jump but he was going nowhere. Another strongly backed favourite was nowhere either, Peddlers Cross at 5-2 had an awful ride, although he did seem overpriced considering his inconsistency and the length since his last run.
C/WMark Please! Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 Not touched the 3.30 as of yet, you have to fancy Big Bucks, but at 8-13 he's not good value considering the quality of the field, especially since all the odds on horses this week haven't even come close. If I win big on the first three races I might be tempted with a huge bet on him. If Big Bucks wins today that's his fourth World Hurdle title aint it? I think he should do it, but with the way things have gone the last 2 days there could be a shock in store.
C/WMark Please! Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 Jesus what a week Barry Geraghty is having! another winner Riverside Theatre.
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 (edited) Yeah was gutted when he cost me Edited March 15, 2012 by WU LYF 4 LYF
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 (edited) Yeah, fantastic race, always looked comfortable so if anything I was surprised how close it was in the end. Worst day of the festival for me so far, lets see if I can claw anything back in the 4.00, very open race and they're paying five places so a lot of money to be won...and by the same mantra a lot of money to be lost. So it's all on Cockney Mackem and Giorgio Quercus to save the day, both will keep me well into profit on the week, if none win or place then I'm back to even. How quickly you can squander winnings... Edited March 15, 2012 by WU LYF 4 LYF
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 Finally something to celebrate with Cockney Mackem, didn't quite have enough to win but doubled my
C/WMark Please! Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 My head says Kauto Star and I'm sticking with that, it's a special horse, hopefully he can pull it out the bag! Well done on the win earlier! be interesting to know how much profit the bookmakers have made so far.
WU LYF 4 LYF Posted March 15, 2012 Posted March 15, 2012 I think they'll be on to a tidy profit this week, a lot of hugely backed horses have come nowhere. The only way they're fucked is if everyone started laying against the odds on horses.
JFFC Posted March 16, 2012 Posted March 16, 2012 Weird Al for me, Long Run and Kauto look nowhere near bomb proof as in previous years. I would love for Kauto to win it again though.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted March 16, 2012 Paid Members Posted March 16, 2012 Had a fiver yesterday at nearly 3-1 on what I thought was City or United to fail to reach the Europa quarters. Turned out to be both City and United to fail to reach the Europa quarters. I won anyway!
Recommended Posts