The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Some people on BF have unlimited credit, guys like JP McManus and Michael Tabor, that was what the original belief was at the time that some had made a cock up.

The fact BFs first statement said "This isn't a Betfair issue" makes me believe that they'll have to pay out, as it evidently is a BF issue, despite their TandCs giving their basic out.

Well they have now refused to pay out and have voided all bets placed after the off. Gonna complain to them tomorrow but not a chance they will reverse their decision and payout unless they get a lot of negative press from it, they lost an awful lot of value from their shares after 2pm today.

Aye, but in a similar way to the BetFair Poker SnG scam, the pressure on themselves, the Gaming Commission and other regulators is what will cause them to pay out. I know of a guy who has just over

Some people on BF have unlimited credit, guys like JP McManus and Michael Tabor, that was what the original belief was at the time that some had made a cock up.

The fact BFs first statement said "This isn't a Betfair issue" makes me believe that they'll have to pay out, as it evidently is a BF issue, despite their TandCs giving their basic out.

Well they have now refused to pay out and have voided all bets placed after the off. Gonna complain to them tomorrow but not a chance they will reverse their decision and payout unless they get a lot of negative press from it, they lost an awful lot of value from their shares after 2pm today.

Aye, but in a similar way to the BetFair Poker SnG scam, the pressure on themselves, the Gaming Commission and other regulators is what will cause them to pay out. I know of a guy who has just over

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Blackburn are 17-2 to beat Arsenal tomorrow with paddy power. We played very well against Newcastle and we were unlucky. We also are doing better away from home this season. Just thought I would let everyone know it's worth a punt. Oh and Arsenal are shit.

Edited by Shit Poster

• Paid Members

I'll probably take Everton away to Wigan and Newcastle at home to Villa at 6/5. The only thing holding me back is Villa seem to have performed well in their past two games, so I'll approach it with caution. Depending on how I do tomorrow, I might be backing United at 7/4 on Sunday. All things point to a Man U win, apart from the simple thing of not being able to beat them at Stamford bridge. By lunch tomorrow I'll probably talk myself out of all of this so that I can just concentrate on doing a Superbowl bet on Sunday night.

Edited by WeeAl

I'd be weary of Newcastle if Tiote isn't back as they were badly exposed last time both he and Cabaye didn't play through the middle together against Fulham.

Weird one today with so many games off. West Ham are a very tempting 4/5 at Bet365 whilst everyone else has them around the 8/13 market so maybe they know something we don't. Never keen doing lunch time games though on coupons so will give it amiss plus it's almost kick-off time so i'd probably miss it.

Bet of the day for me looks QPR (11/10) at home to Wolves. Going to go for a big single on them and a smaller double with them thrown on with Tranmere (9/5) away to Wycombe.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Here's one for you - hockey! No, seriously, and not that shitty ice crap either, the proper one.

India v Ukraine, women's Olympic qualification match. You can get India at a -4 goals handicap at 9/2. Get on that shit. I've got