WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Hey, I see you and your girl are sharing a PS3 profile; that's quite a commitment you've made there TripleA! Congratulations! :thumbsup:

... they grow up so fast...

:love:

Well we went halves on it so I felt obliged :p she's got it now in trade for her Wii which i'm playing Mario Galaxy 2 on!

im helping him through it

Are you acting as his footstool, or just making him cups of tea?

If he struggles to take out the enemy ill come in and help or if he gets knocked down ill revive him. Im level 44 they are level 1 trying to get into borderlands, everyone needs a helping hand.

Edited by ajmcstyles

Everyone starts at level 1 though. Why does your mate need help when everyone else just, you know, plays through the game?

Cos its a multiplayer game, and helping a friend if he gets killed, and showing them the ropes nothing wrong with that.

• Moderators

The story mode on the the original Modern Warfare was really really good. The new one, not so much so.

Assassin's Creed 1 on the other hand looks very pretty, handles very well, but does indeed become repetitive and boring as it wears on..

Edited by Chest Rockwell

The inventory is more irritating than 4, ammo stacks but only to a limited degree, co-op is decent, but your AI partner can be dense reviving you on higher difficulties, and seems to love their stupid handgun, as opposed to using their magnum, to beat the demon from beyond the grave bosses.

other than that it's really good, controls the same as 4, and your AI partner can help you out of some sticky situations.

get the demo, the full game is a bit more forgiving when you get to the points in the demo, if you like, go with it.

The inventory is more irritating than 4, ammo stacks but only to a limited degree, co-op is decent, but your AI partner can be dense reviving you on higher difficulties, and seems to love their stupid handgun, as opposed to using their magnum, to beat the demon from beyond the grave bosses.

other than that it's really good, controls the same as 4, and your AI partner can help you out of some sticky situations.

get the demo, the full game is a bit more forgiving when you get to the points in the demo, if you like, go with it.

Any reason why they cut the gore out from 5 compared to 4, you go on youtube and you can see All Leons possible deaths, 5 seems so Tame apparently even when chris does get his head "sliced" off you dont see it and chris or sheva head still stays in tact you just dont see their above the shoulders.

Edited by ajmcstyles

Finished Alan Wake yesterday! Cracking little game, which although a little short (having just finished Fallout 3, playing for 96 hours so should probably be forgiven) actually was a pleasure to play, and am now looking forward to the DLC out next month! If I'm honest though, it freaked me out plenty, to the point of giving me nightmares last night! Of course that wasn't helped by the fact we had a power cut last night which set our house alarm off, which meant I had to trek downstairs armed with only a wind up torch and (in the absence of a shot gun) a plastic coat hanger! Needless to say, I looked like a dork going outside with that combo, only to find out that the alarm was actually the building opposites!

Shitty!

Am now currently 53 stars into Mario Galaxy 2! It's awesome! (Controls aside apparently!)

• Paid Members
Red Dead Redemption may be the best game I have played for years. Loving every second and its killing my housework time. I havent hoovered in 3 days.

Have only just finished the first act for the sake of just farting about getting bounties, wildlife, herding horses and copious amounts of Texas Hold'Em. Money isn't that much of an issue once you know how to hunt for animal pelts and stuff. Impromptu cougar fights when doing random rescues are a problem, though. All in all it does eat a lot of time up but it's time being in the West you grew up with on TV.