WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

I packed it away this morning, I'm done with it for the time being. I might have a go at Bowser's Inside Story on the DS, I've had it for ages but never got round to playing it. I'm re-visiting Borderlands at the moment though, it's been a while. Still great fun, just lots of satisfyingly mindless blasting and swearing.

My mate just got borderlands im helping him through it, its a brilliant game really enjoy it.

I really couldn't get into Borderlands. It seemed good in premise but I found it a little tedious.

Finally got round to starting Mario Galaxy 2 with the lady last night and it's fantastic. the improved co op is great and it's just a fantastic game. No issue with the controls, I think it works well. Only on world 2 but it's pretty awesome so far. Doesn't quite have the initial "wow" that the original had for obvious reasons, but it's tighly refined and a pretty special game. When she's not around I'm still playing Metal Gear 4, words can't express how much I love it.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afterburner-32x

OMG! The best conversion Ive played.. All thats missing is the force feedback and it IS the arcade game!

No remixed soundtrack ala the Saturn Ages version

Fully uses the 6 Button Joypad

Okay its a conversion of a then 7 year old arcade game and therefore should be good.. but bloody hell its a missed Gem

I could play it over and over and over and over and over... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, Sony have just sent me PSPgo. Did I mention I love my job and of course, any and all Sony products? :D

As this thing hasn't remotely been on my radar, are there any owners on here and what can you recommend for me to download for it?

The inventory is more irritating than 4, ammo stacks but only to a limited degree, co-op is decent, but your AI partner can be dense reviving you on higher difficulties, and seems to love their stupid handgun, as opposed to using their magnum, to beat the demon from beyond the grave bosses.

other than that it's really good, controls the same as 4, and your AI partner can help you out of some sticky situations.

get the demo, the full game is a bit more forgiving when you get to the points in the demo, if you like, go with it.

Any reason why they cut the gore out from 5 compared to 4, you go on youtube and you can see All Leons possible deaths, 5 seems so Tame apparently even when chris does get his head "sliced" off you dont see it and chris or sheva head still stays in tact you just dont see their above the shoulders.

No idea, I would assume it's just to make it uniform for online, you'll notice the original Japanese version of 4 has significantly less gore, so one would assume it's so the versions sync up.

• Paid Members
So, Sony have just sent me PSPgo. Did I mention I love my job and of course, any and all Sony products? :D

As this thing hasn't remotely been on my radar, are there any owners on here and what can you recommend for me to download for it?

It's pant's :laugh:. I got 1 and all I have on it is MGS from the PS1 and a few other PS1 classic's along with footie manager and loads of comic's. I use my older PSP more just due to UMD's being cheep, Because of the the download only thing for the go it stops you getting cheep 2nd hand UMD's.

It's pant's :laugh:. I got 1 and all I have on it is MGS from the PS1 and a few other PS1 classic's along with footie manager and loads of comic's. I use my older PSP more just due to UMD's being cheep, Because of the the download only thing for the go it stops you getting cheep 2nd hand UMD's.

Fuck, if it means I can play Metal Gear Solid on the train, I'm in! Screw everything else! :D

Fuck, if it means I can play Metal Gear Solid on the train, I'm in! Screw everything else! :D

Anyone know where to get the Pandora Battery for the PSP

• Paid Members

But you could get a older PSP for

• Paid Members

• Paid Members
Hang on... you can get MGS 1 on the original PSP? :confused:

Spill the beans please!

Just buy it from the shop mate. I downloaded it via my PS3 then transferred it over not sure how long it take to DL via PSP.