WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Paid Members

I'm sorry, but you're playing them on the pc? You're emulating a Wii game on a pc with an Xbox pad and you're moaning about the controls?. Fucking helllll

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I was struggling to get any sleep this week due to the heat, so I got the SNES out in the bedroom, managed to finish The Adventures Of Batman & Robin, Zelda a link to the past, Biker Mice from Mars (which is almost a rock and roll racing sequel) a few of the Donkey Kong Country game's and my old favourite Axelay, Think I'm get the old PC out the loft and make it into a make shift SNES/MegaDrive with emulators and Rom's the SNES is still my favourite console of all time.

Edited by Deaq

I'm sorry, but you're playing them on the pc? You're emulating a Wii game on a pc with an Xbox pad and you're moaning about the controls?. Fucking helllll

Jesus wept. ajmcstyles must be the thickest piece of shit I've seen on this forum in a long time.

Jesus wept. ajmcstyles must be the thickest piece of shit I've seen on this forum in a long time.

I'm sure that I explained it. I got FED up with wii remote and nun chuck on my wii that I put SMG on the pc instead on a wii emulator so I could use the 360 pad instead which works alot better. But after a week I got bored of the game.

• Paid Members

I'm sure that I explained it. I got FED up with wii remote and nun chuck on my wii that I put SMG on the pc instead on a wii emulator so I could use the 360 pad instead which works alot better. But after a week I got bored of the game.

But you moaned about the controls being unresponsive. Using a Emulator can cause this, when everyone else who is also playing the same game don't have no problems, when it turns out that the big difference you are playing it threw a emulator with a 360 pad. kinda makes that as simple to work why your having the problems.

It's up there with the No Mercy rubbish.

• Paid Members
All the technical issues was on the WII, now ive switched to a emulator its working alot better.

Whats this no mercy rubish thing, never played it.

Then your Wii pad's battery's are fucked or your pad's are.

All the technical issues was on the WII, now ive switched to a emulator its working alot better.

Whats this no mercy rubish thing, never played it.

Then your Wii pad's battery's are fucked or your pad's are.

Tried alot of pads for 4 of them, another problem I found was on a level where you have to kill a Giant dragon with boils you have to spin attack. Killing is easy but Mario wouldnt jump and do his spin attack i found on that level.

The level where the "boils" get stuck as they come out of the floor so you just walk over and do the spin attack standing next to them on the ground?

Sometimes you have to jump to get out of the way and while your jumping you come in contact with the boils.

Anyway Gunna end this bashing on Mario Galaxy 2

• Paid Members

To be honest, the further into the game I get, the more sick of it i'm becoming. I want to do the 120 solid hidden green stars, but i'm stuck doing speed runs, daredevil runs and monkey games. Just dreadful.

I packed it away this morning, I'm done with it for the time being. I might have a go at Bowser's Inside Story on the DS, I've had it for ages but never got round to playing it. I'm re-visiting Borderlands at the moment though, it's been a while. Still great fun, just lots of satisfyingly mindless blasting and swearing.

I packed it away this morning, I'm done with it for the time being. I might have a go at Bowser's Inside Story on the DS, I've had it for ages but never got round to playing it. I'm re-visiting Borderlands at the moment though, it's been a while. Still great fun, just lots of satisfyingly mindless blasting and swearing.

My mate just got borderlands im helping him through it, its a brilliant game really enjoy it.