WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Paid Members
Which shop? You can actually buy it?

You have to download it. The new PSP Go don't take UMD's so all the games are downloads now via the PSstore which is on the far right on your menu screen on the PSP. All the downloads work on all the PSP's just the older models sometimes have a small mem card. So check you have enough space on your mem card go into the PSstore find MGS its under classics, Its about

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to download it. The new PSP Go don't take UMD's so all the games are downloads now via the PSstore which is on the far right on your menu screen on the PSP. All the downloads work on all the PSP's just the older models sometimes have a small mem card. So check you have enough space on your mem card go into the PSstore find MGS its under classics, Its about

• Paid Members

Don't know anything about that but will check it out!

Does anybody know if there is a decent PS emulator for PSP?

I think the PSP emulates the PS anyway, you need to make your game an "eboot" (millions of guides online or you can get them ready made.)

A program called popsloader will help as well, it seems to emulate different firmwares which some PS1 games need to run.

Question: The wire that came with my 360 is a component cable, is this the best possible cable type for my picture or are there specific HD cable available which would improve my picture?

• Paid Members
Question: The wire that came with my 360 is a component cable, is this the best possible cable type for my picture or are there specific HD cable available which would improve my picture?

What 360 do you have? I have 2 360's 1 is a Elite and the other a old Core model, The Elite has a area where you can plug a normal HD cable in it. But my Core dont have a place I can plug a HD cable in so I use the component cable in.

If you don't get me you can see with this picture.

With a HDMI slot like my Elite.

hdmi-slot-on-premium.jpg

Some 360's don't have the HDMI port (like the pic below) so the best you can have is a component cable.

avslot.jpg

Edited by Deaq

Ah, think im on the core end of that one!

In respect to that question then, I just bought a component cable for my Wii, but on my TV have only one set of inputs for the component cables to go in! Can you buy adapters to enable multi components or am I resigned to a life of swapping the cables over repeatedly?

• Paid Members
Ah, think im on the core end of that one!

In respect to that question then, I just bought a component cable for my Wii, but on my TV have only one set of inputs for the component cables to go in! Can you buy adapters to enable multi components or am I resigned to a life of swapping the cables over repeatedly?

Just put component cable splitter into E-bay and got this

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=compone...amp;_trksid=m37

That what you after?

Just finished playing Wipeout on the wii (not the big red ball challenge) Wipeout US. Another example on how the controller works so much better to the wii-remote/nun chuck Vs the 360 pad.

Any games you guys can reconmendations for the wii, Bar Mario

Edited by ajmcstyles