• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

rage against the wwe Posted: May 5 2005, 12:54

I'm also playing TEW 2004.

promotion wars

I occaisionally here about these wrestling strategy games, are they any good? are they in depth? which is the best one?

• Paid Members

I've been playing Rayman DS on the Nintendo DS.

:omg::omg::omg: Im not a fan of the DS, alas i was bored the other day and picked up my brothers along with the rayman game and my brother said "Be warned J, its shit" i thought id give it a go anyway and i have never been visually disgusted by a game, ever, untill i played this one. DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME.Currently playing Dynasty Warriors 5 :thumbsup: Also re-playing FFVIII and FFVII :thumbsup:

Guest rage against the wwe

rage against the wwe Posted: May 5 2005, 12:54

I'm also playing TEW 2004.

promotion wars

I occaisionally here about these wrestling strategy games, are they any good? are they in depth? which is the best one?
TEW 2004 is by far the most in deapth wrestling booker game at the moment.Is shits all over Prom Wars.But it will cost you about

Guest mabaker

I've been playing Mafia on the XB, Toe Jam and earl, sonic heros.THUG2 and smackdown vs. raw as well as wrestlemania 21

Guest Snitsky Owes The Warlord

These are the games I currently have loaded and am switching between when I get times to spare...Xbox : WrestlefestPS2 : Cabelas Dangerous HuntsGC : NCAA College FootballDC : Tokyo Bus SimulatorDS : NintendogsSP : Fire Pro Wrestling 2N64 : No Mercy

• Paid Members

FF7, Fifa 2005 and (occasionally) GTA:SA - still got ages to go on it though.

Guest Dan Fears Satan

Football manager 05 is stopping me get into any games. It sucks soooooo much. Its an amazing game but I've had 9 months to get over how great it is and not done so yet.

Pro Evo 4 is played when I have company.

And I play GTA:SA on the side, its been very annoying really. Whats with the arcade dance esque missions? frustrating.

Guest Sebastien

Promotion Wars and as always Pro Evolution 4Also playing Football Manager Network game with 2 UKFF'ers I've won everything even the World Club Championships :)

Could people please say a bit about the games they're playing, instead of just posting the names? To put it bluntly, nobody gives a shit about the names of the games you're playing - we want to hear whether you think they're any good or not.Even just saying 'it's good but not as good as <other game>' is a big help.

MOH: Rising Sun: Its a World War 2 game.Championsip Manager 5: A shit Football Management game.Fifa 2005: A great football game, not as good as pes4 though

• Awards Moderator

Anybody got God of War yet? It looks fucking fantastic, I'm off to market to trade shoddy Star Wars licences on Saturday to get a copy.

And yeah, what Spatular said. Opinions, thoughts, people.

I'm still playing Resident Evil 4, though very near the end. A superbly designed game, with just enough constriction on the player. Many set pieces to stick in the mind. And lovable pig-Spanish: "Cock headlock!", "they said we can eat you!"