WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still playing Pro Evo 4. Only game that keeps me playing it until the next one comes out :).Talking of games, I might install Red Alert 2 again, that was the bollocks, nothing can ever beat it for what it was and what it offered...a very balanced game. Superb.Also, does anyone here remember Popolous on the Amiga like AGES ago, a very good game that I have been dieing to get my hands on for years and years, I know they had a Popolous the beginning on the pc a few years ago, but that is not what I am after. I prefered the Amiga version....Anyone able to help a man in need :(

• Paid Members

The new firepro clips get better and better, August is so far away. :( The clip showing Taiji Ishimori and Takeshi Minnamino bodes well for the Michinoku pro and extended Toryumon/Dragongate rosters.

• Awards Moderator

The new firepro clips get better and better, August is so far away. :( The clip showing Taiji Ishimori and Takeshi Minnamino bodes well for the Michinoku pro and extended Toryumon/Dragongate rosters.

Moj kindly pointed out for me the Denso Driver [probable typo there], something I never needed to find out about.Oh and our AW2 reminisce of earlier in the thread made me go out and actually buy it instead of emu'ing it. It's even better than I remember. Edited by Black2

Guest rage against the wwe

I know not everyone would like this, But some might like this idea of mine.How about I do whats called a TEW Wrestling diary?It could be interactive as well. You could pick who should verse who sometimes.So how about it?RATWWE.