WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Admin

Lik-Sang are fine but they're definitely not customs safe.Don't know how that compares to Play Asia though. I think I'm gonna have to wait for a PSP version of Fire Pro. I don't even use my PS2 anymore.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently playing through PSI Ops - throwing guys around the areas wih your mind is a lot of fun :D After that I'm moving on to Red Faction 2 and Viewtiful Joe 1. I'm 1/3 of the way through X Files Resist or Serve, fun stuff so far.Got them all for a bargain

Halo 2 online. Alot. Probably way too much tbh.I've heard nightmare stories of people getting addicted to champ/football manager. I'm getting that way with this. I regually pull all nighters playing this as most of my friend list is full of yanks and canadians. My girlfriend calls it 'that fucking game' probably cos I tend to bore her with stories of legendery killtaculars with the snipe or that time my clan ran into the Ogre brothers in team training. Been playing online for 6 months now and it ain't gonna help much that new map pack coming at the end of the month.I could quite easilly sell all my other Xbox games and play this untill I get a 360 when halo 3 comes out on it.

Currently playing through PSI Ops - throwing guys around the areas wih your mind is a lot of fun :D After that I'm moving on to Red Faction 2 and Viewtiful Joe 1. I'm 1/3 of the way through X Files Resist or Serve, fun stuff so far.Got them all for a bargain

• Awards Moderator

...and now I've been playing Resident Evil 4 on GameCube. Before this I've always felt the Resi series was overblown shlock-horror nonsense, the 'Scream' to Silent Hill's 'Sixth Sense'.

And they are. But this episode is so much fun. Capcom have almost willfully made part of the controls poo so you can build the tension as you try and swing your shotgun round. So many great moments, and for spoiler reasons...

SPOILER
The lake monster for one. Is it so wrong to keep playing this bit singing "farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies"? And the "snake in a box" gag. And a headless corpse refusing to shake off. And that trader dude is cool too, if only the bastard sold ammo :angry:

A lot of fun, very recommended.

"wwwhhhELCOME!" :DFinally looked at the Fire Pro clips. That's Anthony W Mori who's eating the Dieno Driver (yeah, I went there). Very topical, if you're a Dragon Gate fan. :)Edit: So does SUWA have hair these days? It looked like he did in the clip.

**Jaw is on floor**

Maybe if you played Snake Eater less...? ;) Edited by Spatular

• Awards Moderator

**Jaw is on floor**

Maybe if you player Snake Eater less...?
Fuck, that reminds me I got all the way to the end then stopped playing Snakey. No reason, but I blame you Spatular.

• Paid Members

No, SUWA doesn't have hair, the lazy arsed Firepro people haven't ever updated his appearance since the first time he was included. This is the case with quite a few others too. Still, John Woo! :D

Edited by JLM

The new firepro clips get better and better, August is so far away. :( The clip showing Taiji Ishimori and Takeshi Minnamino bodes well for the Michinoku pro and extended Toryumon/Dragongate rosters.

Moj kindly pointed out for me the Denso Driver [probable typo there], something I never needed to find out about.Oh and our AW2 reminisce of earlier in the thread made me go out and actually buy it instead of emu'ing it. It's even better than I remember.
That is possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen!!!Someone do it to HHH please!!!

No, SUWA doesn't have hair, the lazy arsed Firepro people haven't ever updated his appearance since the first time he was included. This is the case with quite a few others too.

Gayboy KENTA gets his lovely brown shorts, and they can't be arsed to make SUWA into a baldy. :angry:

Still, John Woo!  :D

Listed as the John Koo on the Fire Pro site. I guess it wasn't just the wrestlers' names they had to change...

• Paid Members

You were playing Snake Eater and got all the way to the end? :omg:You wanna watch that, or your jaw'll be on the floor too ;)

:omg: you so mean :p :p :pIm such a metal gear geek, i have all the music and stuff lol, anyone know a site where i can get snake eater figures????

Picked up Timesplitters 3 for Xbox last night. I'm not 100% convinced by the story mode yet - they've included a plot this time, and some of the dialogue is tremendous, but the levels so far feel very uninventive next to those in TS2.

The challenge missions are more of the same - which is fine, because I loved them in TS2 :) - with a few new added extras. Cat racing~! You have this taxidermy cat standing straight up with a wheel on each paw. It handles like the spaceship in Asteroids - very little friction, 'thrust' from behind only - and you have to race it around a course without it toppling over. I haven't played monkey curling yet but if it's half as much fun as monkey skeet shooting was then it's a winner. And the monkey zombies are awesome.

Back from TS1 are the little animations and catchphrases that each character does when you pick them to play in arcade mode. It's just a frill but it's a worthwhile frill because it makes them - all 150 - seem much more like individuals.

It's good fun with loads to do and online play, and I'd say it's worth the money, but don't go near it until you're bored with both Halos.

Edit:

gsm_timesplit_fp_xb030805gp16.jpg

Cat racing. See? CAT RACING~!

Edited by Spatular