WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

Seeing a lot of DJ:FFNY love here. I passed it over because the first one was nearly there but not quite. Guess I might trawl the bargain bins.I've gone back to Smackdown v Raw to finally code in some killer CAWs. I've knocked up a Chris Masters one which is great, the only problem is I only know one move that he does (yes, the Full Nelson). The rest of his moveset's a bit bare.

Punch.Kick.Full Nelson.Maybe a bodyslam if you're feeling adventurous. :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing a lot of DJ:FFNY love here. I passed it over because the first one was nearly there but not quite. Guess I might trawl the bargain bins.

It's well worth it. While a touch cartoony, it's excellent for the bargain basement price that I picked it up for.

FFNY was pretty great - light tube spots in video games~I'm currently going through Lego Star Wars, which is all types of fun. Angry Lego Jawas~~~~~.And I spent a half hour in a trance, making Jar Jar Binks plummet to a horrible fally death. Most satisfying half hour of gaming I've ever had, with the possible exception of a Dean Malenko/Ken Shamrock forty minute submission match on No Mercy. I'm aiming to get LSW completed (as in, everything unlocked) within ten days so I can take it back to Game. And then it's back to the wall. By which I mean Zelda - Ocarina Of Time, and occasional bursts on No Mercy. And if the postal service ever comes up trumps, I'm going to finally play Katamari Damashii, which my head has built up to be so wonderously awesome that it's going to be the biggest disappointment since SOS - Final Escape. Explanation: EDGE made that game (as Zettai Zetsumai Toshie or something similar) out to be the greatest thing ever - plummetting buildings and palpable feelings of unease and terror - survival horror without zombies. Then I bought it, and the Happy Shopper voice acting killed the game dead. In short, games are great.

Wanted to sit down today and play my old dodgy copy of Jedi Power Battles on PSone. I know its awful but felt in the mood for some frustrating platform and fighting action. Couldn't find it in my room so may need to take a look at the pre-owned bins :( I should keep far away as I used to take major trantums playing it. Seem to enjoy putting myself through gaming hell!

• Awards Moderator

Just to drag this back up again, does Lego Star Wars contain any Sith spoilage or not?

Despite the lack of actual in-game speech, I'm not playing the third part of the game until Thursday evening. I'm willing to bet it does.
Well I finished Episode III alarmingly quickly. I suspect the developers weren't allowed to see certain parts of the finished film, because some bits are off. Still good fun. The bonus for "all Jedi Status = 100%" is quite good too.The Masters CAW continues to improve as he finally has matches with actual moves in :thumbsup:Meanwhile, I've just been reading this depressing story about 3-D Final Fight. Featuring such brilliant developments as no two-player mode. WTF?

Playing wrestlemania 21 bloody amazing game, currently in season pissing off all the roster, by beating them all.Chavo and Rene completely hate me at moment.

• Awards Moderator

Just unlocked Yoda in Lego Star wars....legit the best thing ever.

But just try walking over the treetops in Defence of Kashyyyk with your lightsaber drawn. Sodding bouncy idiot :angry: PS. That level = BY FAR the worst in the game. Especially for finding the minikits.

Yoda's awesome. Little hovering disc thing~

I might get all types of excited here, so bear with me.

FIRE PRO IS BACK, YES YES YES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look here!

The pictures have got me inordinately excited. Look at the NOAH ring. LOOK AT IT.

New things: cage matches (non-electric ones that you can climb on and do flying moves off the top of), proper sizes (so your Abby will be proper FAT rather than slightly obese, and your Andre will tower over people), managers and seconds are there, EDITABLE FACES~~~, a big pile of awesome new moves including no doubt the Chaos Theory, shiny slick animation, Danshoku Dieno (finally I can molest young boys in video game form) and more stuff that I can't even describe, mainly because the next update isn't for a few weeks. It's coming out in August and I'm counting down various days. Bear in mind that I bought the Dreamcast version and played it almost constantly for two years.

In other news, that new Xbox WWE game needs cancer.

Edited by CracktonMoj

• Paid Members
:omg: About bleedin time! Firepro D was never out of my Dreamcast, I even got a copy of Firepro Z for PS2 because my Dreamcast got the deadly re-set disease, can't wait fot this.

Apparently, DDT's in the game, and there's about 11 guys from that promotion in the roster.This bodes well for the other feds - if they reckon there's eleven DDT guys worth making for the game (off the top of my head, I can only think of Sanshiro Takagi, Danshoku Dieno and MIKAMI. Oh and his ladder) then they've got to have a HUGE Dragon Gate roster, and loads more NJ, AJ, and NOAH guys who didn't make it last time, as well as extra legends. Like Doug Williams. And Dan Severn. And Kohei Suwama. And Go Shiosaki. And AJ Styles. And Super SHIISA. And... well, you get the idea.

Guest rage against the wwe

Yoda's awesome. Little hovering disc thing~I might get all types of excited here, so bear with me.FIRE PRO IS BACK, YES YES YES~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Look here!The pictures have got me inordinately excited. Look at the NOAH ring. LOOK AT IT.New things: cage matches (non-electric ones that you can climb on and do flying moves off the top of), proper sizes (so your Abby will be proper FAT rather than slightly obese, and your Andre will tower over people), managers and seconds are there, EDITABLE FACES~~~, a big pile of awesome new moves including no doubt the Chaos Theory, shiny slick animation, Danshoku Dieno (finally I can molest young boys in video game form) and more stuff that I can't even describe, mainly because the next update isn't for a few weeks. It's coming out in August and I'm counting down various days. Bear in mind that I bought the Dreamcast version and played it almost constantly for two years.In other news, that new Xbox WWE game needs cancer.

Is Fire Pro coming out for the DS?RATWWE.