WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Admin

,May 5 2005, 14:01] Top Spin Tennis (Xbox): I didn't give this a second look when it was first released and picked up a very cheap copy this week. Fantastic game and dare I say, more fun than VT2 on the Dreamcast.

I wouldn't quite go that far, but it is awesome.Tennis games in general are just brilliant in multi player.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

,May 5 2005, 14:01] Pop Idol (PS2): Blame the girlfriend. Moving on...

I hired that Pop Idol game once....found it surprisingly enjoyable. Yes, its crap but its pretty funny, especially if you get a few pissed mates round.

My fave games at the minute are the Resident Evil games specially on the Gamecube i only got into it recently when i sneaked on my brothers Gamecube so ive only played Resi 1 and 2 but i thought they were both class even if Resi 2 didnt get a makeover like Resi 1 did as soon as i can im going to buy the other games in the series..

• Awards Moderator

Unwrapped Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith today. I'm such a spoiler whore :( DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRSUMSTANCES PLAY IT IF AVOIDING SPOILERS AS IT'S FULL OF CLIPS FROM THE FILM.Lego Star Wars. Easy but so much fun.

I'm guessing that Ep III of Lego is equally spoiler-ific. I'm going to try and put it off.

• Paid Members

Just recently completed Summoner - shit gameplay, but awesome story.Now playing:The Mark Of Kri - PS2LaPucelle Tactics - PS2Eldorado Gate - DreamcastGolden Sun - GBA

After recently buying a Game Cube I've been mainly playing on:

Animal Crossing A really simple lazy game, yet is so addictive :( It's set in real time which is kind of annoying as to buy some stuff you've got to go to this special place on a Sunday morning. I don't do sunday mornings :(

Resi Evil 4 The best and scariest Resi game of the series (although I haven't played the gun ones)

Mario Power Tennis Simply ace. Great to play with friends, along with Resi the reason I got my cube.

I've also got Metroid Prime 2 and the latest Splinter Cell, not played on them yet though. Had a quick sesh on SC didn't think much to it.

• Awards Moderator

Animal Crossing A really simple lazy game, yet is so addictive :( It's set in real time which is kind of annoying as to buy some stuff you've got to go to this special place on a Sunday morning. I don't do sunday mornings :(

I know it's all sneaky and cheaty but you know you can just change the 'Cube clock right?

I know it's all sneaky and cheaty but you know you can just change the 'Cube clock right?
Yeah, but I'd rather not do that :(

LaPucelle Tactics - PS2

Opinion please? I loved Disgaea to bits, but wasn't planning on getting LPT as well - apparently they're very similar.

Resi Evil 4 The best and scariest Resi game of the series (although I haven't played the gun ones)

You're not wrong there. This game is AWESOME. Everybody get it. Yes, even you, Black2. The controls have been sorted - it's Silent Hill without the strafing - and they don't use pre-renders any more. The combat's like trying to play House of the Dead with Ico tagging along. Throw in a couple of set pieces worthy of a Metal Gear game and the odd Shenmue-style 'action event' and you're done. Fantastic. MGS3 is no longer a lock for game of the year. :thumbsup:

I'm currently playing Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith on PS2. I'm on the seventh level at the moment and I've really enjoyed the game so far. It's not too easy and not too hard. Lots of fun, IMO.

I've not played much at all these past few weeks. College seem to think its fun to all give me 4 deadlines within 4 days of each other and my new job takes up most of my non-college time :(I have been playing my way slowly through a GM carrer on ESPN MLB 2k5 though, Its one of, if not the best, baseball game ive managed to lay my hands on. Theres a real nice learning curve which you can move up once you start crushing the ball every AB abd its very satisfying when you start learning the read of the ball. I still suffer from "swing at every pitch-ism" every now and then - its just so tempting - but other then that I love it. I bought GT4 but havent really played it, I just dont have the time to sit down and chug through it :(

Ur quan masters is a PC remake without all the Protection :) Google it and you'll shalt find :)Really, guys, try out Shadow of Rome too So much fun one of the few games I've played through twice in the last few years or so, the others are all GTA... oh and the midnight games of course :p