WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still playing Mario 64 every chance I get. Got 40 stars and all three caps. Can't believe how utterly superb this game is, nine years on.

Guest Lost_Pixie

Trying to get use to different controls on GTA San Andreas for PC. Also keep finding myself on UT2005. It's a classic for trigger happy fun.Also, anyone heard of the new adventure game "Fahrenheit"? You play a murderer and the investigating detective. So you're trying to catch yourself. I think I'll grab that when it comes out.

Edited by Lost_Pixie

Gwailo Games Bonanza!From the HMV sale yesterday, I picked up MGS3 on PS2 for

Edited by gwailofilms

• Paid Members

I play CM 01/02 on PC. I love it because it's the best manager game ever and I have the updates for players, teams, etc. The only flaw is the money side. the game was made at the height of the TV deals. Last night I got Rochdale promoted from Division 3 (first time in 30-odd years ;)) and was awarded 2.5m in TV money. Mental!

I dont know how after a certain age anyone that works and has a Girlfriend/ wife can find time to play them. I have an xbox and it never ever gets used, occasionally i feel like a rebirth is coming on but as soon as i see the rpices i think "fuck that" if i do buy a game (Pandoras tomorrow was the last game i bought as Splinter Cell was the bollox) i gradually stop playing it as i did with splinter cell 2 and the xbox is returned to the dusty corner to which it came.

Edited by Turnbucklepads

Guest rage against the wwe

I've been playing more of Tiger Woods 2005 on my PS2.I've managed to get my handicap from a 8 to a 9 then back to a 8 again few days ago.Then yesterday I got my handicap down to a 3 then to a 1 :D The only crappy thing is that the computer controlled golfer seems to keep on geting bloody Birdies, Eagles & Pars! :angry: However I'am getting better at the game :) RATWWE.

Guest Tidus

Replaying Ocarina of Time and Banjo Kazooie after going on a random N64 revival spree on Ebay. :) Also STILL playing through Star Ocean (Square-Enix RPG) and still making slow progress. I do like the game but the story is really weak and so are the characters, its hard to become really involved.