WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Paid Members

I've started playing the Tomb Raider series on Playstation again. I'm currently playing TR1 and have just started the Egyptian Civilisation levels. I cannot express how much I love the Tomb Raider games. The Resident Evil series comes a close second though.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rage against the wwe

Currently playing San Andreas

I used to like the GTA games. I dont know why most people are hyping & bloody harping on about San Andreas. Oh wooptee doo so what if its more realistic.For some reason my mind thinks the San Andreas will be way too violent & my mind is ristricting me from buying it. :( My question is: 'Am I becoming a old bugger before my time :( ?I just cant believe I dont want to buy San Andreas, Considering I liked the older GTA games :( Maybe I'am fucking crazy.Quick someone send me to a asylum.Poor bugger I'am, Will I be saved.( Oh Fuck I'm bablling shite. Well its not the fucking first time I've talked a load of bollocks on here is it :(:crazy: )RATWWE.

Currently playing San Andreas

I used to like the GTA games. I dont know why most people are hyping & bloody harping on about San Andreas. Oh wooptee doo so what if its more realistic.For some reason my mind thinks the San Andreas will be way too violent & my mind is ristricting me from buying it. :( My question is: 'Am I becoming a old bugger before my time :( ?I just cant believe I dont want to buy San Andreas, Considering I liked the older GTA games :( Maybe I'am fucking crazy.Quick someone send me to a asylum.Poor bugger I'am, Will I be saved.( Oh Fuck I'm bablling shite. Well its not the fucking first time I've talked a load of bollocks on here is it :(:crazy: )RATWWE.
Just by San Andreas and shut up.No offence. :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Batman Begins (ps2) (Bit 2 easy) you can tell it was made so you can feel what it is like 2 be Batman rather then a ChalangeNBA 2005 (X-Box) season mode with 3 mates takes a hell of a long time but is good funRome Total War (pc) love this game..Fire Pro (DC) 4 pads 4 mates FUN!!!

I'm playing Broken Sword 3 on the PS2 at the mo. Nice old-school action adventure with some challenging puzzles. The loading times are absolutely ridiculous though and that kind of kills the enjoyment a little.I've got Chrono Cross for the PSX lined up next. Been waiting to play this game for years as it didn't get a PAL release. Happily I found a ROM for it the other day on one of the torrent sites and downloaded it. Can't wait to fire it up.

Guest Tidus

I've got Chrono Cross for the PSX lined up next. Been waiting to play this game for years as it didn't get a PAL release. Happily I found a ROM for it the other day on one of the torrent sites and downloaded it. Can't wait to fire it up.

I'm so jealous of you. Chrono Trigger is one of my favourite games of all time and I could never get hold of Cross. :( Edited by Tidus

I've got Chrono Cross for the PSX lined up next. Been waiting to play this game for years as it didn't get a PAL release. Happily I found a ROM for it the other day on one of the torrent sites and downloaded it. Can't wait to fire it up.

I'm so jealous of you. Chrono Trigger is one of my favourite games of all time and I could never get hold of Cross. :(
I've PMed you a link, but I'm going to presume you have 56k because you probably would have asked me for one in your previous post.

Guest Tidus

I'm so jealous of you. Chrono Trigger is one of my favourite games of all time and I could never get hold of Cross. :(
I've PMed you a link, but I'm going to presume you have 56k because you probably would have asked me for one in your previous post.
Thank you man I really appreciate it, didn't actually think of using Torrents. :)On topic, I've been playing Smash Bros and Banjo Kazooie the last few days (N64 revival :) ).

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who enjoy little clips of new moves that are in the game, next update at Spike's website is 1 July.

And updated it was. Now featuring Viper Harada SHELLY and Kiwi Nagauchi~! Oh, and the cocksmoking Sato twins.Just finished Tales of Symphonia (for GC, also on PS2). It's a cracking RPG - best I've played in years, despite a slow start - but beware that it's looooong. Took me around 80 hours, although it probably could have been done without the 'extras' in 50. Great fun and fantastic value for money, but when it gets to that level of commitment, you've got to wonder whether you're better off with a puppy.Just started Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. Fun so far, if a little slow-paced for my liking. Edited by Spatular