WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

I've never played Master Quest. No reason. It's OoT with extras, so you should really play and complete OoT first if you haven't already.

But if Master Quest is just OoT with extras, then surely I should just play Master Quest? Why do all the OoT stuff twice?

God of War is still great fun, but be warned that it's only for people with an excess of testosterone. Boobies and blood galore.

Uh, definitely not for me then. No way, no how. Nosir.*hides wrestling and 'other' DVDs*

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tidus

But if Master Quest is just OoT with extras, then surely I should just play Master Quest? Why do all the OoT stuff twice?

True. I just played through Master Quest and couldn't tell anything was different from OoT, apparently all they've done is change the dungeons a little bit but it wasn't noticeable to me.

• Paid Members

But if Master Quest is just OoT with extras, then surely I should just play Master Quest?  Why do all the OoT stuff twice?

True. I just played through Master Quest and couldn't tell anything was different from OoT, apparently all they've done is change the dungeons a little bit but it wasn't noticeable to me.
I was totally dissapointed with the master version :(Having owned that game so many times i was really looking forward to a challenge and i didnt notice anything :(

After buying a new pc in the last week, I got myself pro evo 4 on the PC (have it on ps2 also) and its super sweet on pc with the patches you can get and PES4 online is really good, if pro evo 4 is premiership in terms of football games, then playing online is the champions league, really good.

• Awards Moderator

Has anyone played Killer7 and would they reccommend it?

The people I know who have it say that it's very nice and fantastic for a day or two, but quite shallow.Moo was desperate to buy it, I'm sure he'll be along to offer his thoughts.

Guest Dan Fears Satan

Has anyone played Killer7 and would they reccommend it?

The people I know who have it say that it's very nice and fantastic for a day or two, but quite shallow.Moo was desperate to buy it, I'm sure he'll be along to offer his thoughts.
Yea heard the exact same. Apparently you feel no reward for doing massive segments of the game.After my rant on how I lost faith in games, I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 HOLY SHIT, its the best game I've played for years, since Mafia on the pc.Got hold of Half Life 2 and Final Fantasy X (finally) so looking forward to playing those also.

I didn't want to play another RPG / fantasy type game straight away, so I raided Blockbuster's bargain bin and came home with Killzone (PS2,

Edited by Spatular

I'm currently playing We Love Katamari - a Japanese game for the PS2.Basically you are a ball that rolls around picking stuff up. You start with picking up drawing pins and stuff and end up picking up stuff like volcanos.Excellent game.

• Admin

Not got the time or the money at the moment for new games so Killer7 will have to wait. As will Katamari which I've been meaning to get to for ages.Very pleased to hear that Team17 are developing an all new 2D Worms game for PSP and DS. The 3D versions are shit.

• Awards Moderator

I'm currently playing We Love Katamari - a Japanese game for the PS2.Basically you are a ball that rolls around picking stuff up. You start with picking up drawing pins and stuff and end up picking up stuff like volcanos.Excellent game.

By the way, this is a sequel. You can also get Katamari Damashii/Damacy on import (Japanese and US names respectively).Meanwhile, I still can't decide whether to chip/flip/slide my PS2. I like the idea of fliptop, but my PS2 fits very nicely where it is on it's side. I'm not crazy about defacing the front of it either to put the tool in (oo-er).I've seen SF3 online - noooot pretty. Imagine a five hit combo, with bonus lag. Yummy.

I've recently started playing on Broken Sword 3 after seeing it pimped in this thread and realising that I never got it when it came out due to not having a PS2.

the broken sword games are ace. They are nice and challenging. I have completed them all. Does anyone know if broken sword is just a trilogy or are there plans for a broken sword 4 to be released?

As I mentioned on the IGN Top 100 thread the other day, the adventure game genre like Broken Sword is a sadly neglected one these days.There really needs to be more games like them, but i don't neccessarily think they have to be 3d.