Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted March 1, 2025 Awards Moderator Posted March 1, 2025 The great Frankie Crisp has asked me to take over this bit of the awards for him. Cast your votes, discuss your picks. Voting will be open until probably Monday 10th.
Members SuperBacon Posted March 1, 2025 Members Posted March 1, 2025 (edited) . Edited March 1, 2025 by SuperBacon FUCKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFF
Members SuperBacon Posted March 1, 2025 Members Posted March 1, 2025 (edited) . Edited March 1, 2025 by SuperBacon Fuck off
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted March 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2025 I agree with most of what Daz was saying about the dryness. Simon in Vietnam is my winner.
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted March 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 1, 2025 While I love Dessicated Darren our Vietnam correspondent gets my vote.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted March 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 3, 2025 That Daz thing came OUTTA NOWHERE in an innocent thread which made it even funnier.
DavidB6937 Posted March 3, 2025 Posted March 3, 2025 7 hours ago, Onyx2 said: That Daz thing came OUTTA NOWHERE in an innocent thread which made it even funnier. Absolutely. Reminds me of the jokes I'd have with my dad at my mum's expense where one stupid little thing would never be let go for years. Must have driven her absolutely fucking loopy.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted March 4, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 4, 2025 Yeh, it has to be good ol' Sahara Daz-ert.
d-d-d-dAz Posted March 6, 2025 Posted March 6, 2025 I voted for myself. Not because I'd personally like to win an award, I think I'd rather be known as a good poster or at least a good egg as opposed for my dislike of sauces, but because actually it was for the most part a very funny thread and you lot really made me laugh. Good board, this. At times.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted March 6, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 6, 2025 1 minute ago, d-d-d-dAz said: actually it was for the most part a very funny thread and you lot really made me laugh. It was dryly humorous, you could say.
Recommended Posts