TheScarlettChad Posted September 3 Posted September 3 Spoiler Bayley is sticking with WWE and will be back on TV very soon Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted September 3 Posted September 3 On 8/24/2026 at 1:27 PM, HarmonicGenerator said: I will take Johnny Wrestling vs Johnny TV in a Battle of the Johnnies. As long as we dont get 'Johnny on a pole match' we should be fine... Quote
TheScarlettChad Posted September 3 Posted September 3 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Source? PWInsider. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted September 3 Paid Members Posted September 3 3 hours ago, TheScarlettChad said: Reveal hidden contents Bayley is sticking with WWE and will be back on TV very soon What they’ve said is she’s ’expected’ to remain with the company although there’s no confirmation she’s put pen to paper on a new deal. I expect that she will remain with WWE, but the way it’s worded doesn’t really tell you much of anything. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted September 3 Paid Members Posted September 3 1 hour ago, RedTwoster said: the way it’s worded doesn’t really tell you much of anything. Could be any PWInsider article, really. Quote
Paid Members Chris B Posted September 4 Paid Members Posted September 4 The news that the New Level were asked to take more than a 50% pay cut was pretty shocking. And a real sign about how they view talent that isn't obviously main event. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 52 minutes ago, Chris B said: The news that the New Level were asked to take more than a 50% pay cut was pretty shocking. And a real sign about how they view talent that isn't obviously main event. Not main event and the fact they were a tag team in a company that couldn't give two fucks about tag wrestling. They were doomed. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 Jasper Troy from NXT has been released. Likely more to come according to PWI. Quote
BarryOVega Posted September 4 Posted September 4 2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said: Jasper Troy from NXT has been released. Likely more to come according to PWI. That's a shame, thought he more upside to him than a lot of other mens singles on the roster, they should be releasing stale dross off the main roster rather than anyone from NXT Quote
DavidB6937 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 30 minutes ago, BarryOVega said: That's a shame, thought he more upside to him than a lot of other mens singles on the roster, they should be releasing stale dross off the main roster rather than anyone from NXT Yeah I'm quite surprised he didnt get more of a chance. There's definitely other longer running guys who havent made a dent. Quote
Chico Torres Posted September 5 Posted September 5 Totally unacceptable….to be a wrestler called JASPER. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted September 5 Paid Members Posted September 5 Jasper Troy PJ Vasa Wendy Choo Adrianna Rizzo Zena Sterling Braxton Cole Anya Rune Marcus Brown Ellen Akesson Gary Wilson All these names released. Besides Wendy Choo, no clue who any of them are. Pretty sure Gary Wilson is a snooker player. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted September 5 Paid Members Posted September 5 Anya Rune I'm pretty sure was that weird uWu I'm an anime girl character that seemed to get absolutely slated every week on social media. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted September 5 Paid Members Posted September 5 25 minutes ago, I Bent My Wookie said: Anya Rune I'm pretty sure was that weird uWu I'm an anime girl character that seemed to get absolutely slated every week on social media. Yeah, I was gonna say that, you see a lot of incel types in particular mocking her in quite a cruel way which kinda makes me want to see her succeed. From watching some her her stuff on YouTube, it’s the kind of gimmick I could see working in AEW with a bit of refinement. Her promos are a bit weak from what I’ve seen, but the idea of her doing anime and fighting game moves while her opponents watch on bemused isn’t a bad one. She could make a fun underdog character in the right promotion. Her character has the makings of a good idea, and since it’s seemingly her own, you want people like that to succeed. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.