AEW All Out 2024 - September 7th

Supremo

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I was being facetious, yes. A concussion is still a concussion. 

Unless it’s not a concussion.

@Supremo Re: Marina. She’s always been pretty good in the ring, awful mic work granted (maybe her Roddy should have couple mic training), but Mox has always spoken highly and said in interviews if they were to add a Woman to the BCC, it would be her, so with that in mind the pairing made sense and I’m hopeful this is what she needs to step up.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Chili said:

To circle back to Hangman as a character, I'm really interested to see just what exactly happens next? Does he try and return to some sort of normal state but he can't, is he just off his box for the foreseeable. I'd actually love him to open up or get time in the coming episode of Dynamite and cut an in-ring promo as opposed to something backstage, though I'd settle for a sit down pre-tape too. I'm excited to see where and who is fights next and why?

I'm really fascinated by this too - his character has been defined by its relationship to Swerve Strickland, and I have no idea where it goes from here.

Coming out of All Out, I think it's safe to assume that Swerve, MJF, and possibly Bryan will all be off TV for at least a couple of weeks. You'd logically think Hangman's next goal is to get the World Title back, but the title pictured is tied up with Darby Allin, Christian Cage, and now Jon Moxley and the BCC. There's no room for Hangman in that mix, unless he starts targeting contenders.

Maybe he goes for a different belt. I'd be curious what him and Ospreay would do together, though Will is likely busy with Ricochet. There's still the question of where Page relates to The Elite.

When AEW started, Omega said that they had a good five years of storylines planned around the World Title. I honestly think that Hangman's character arc is what he was referring to, and that while Swerve won't have been part of that picture, the idea that someone would push Page this far has been there since the beginning. I've thought for a while that the end-point for the current Elite story would be Bucks vs. Page & Omega 2 at Revolution 2025, but now I honestly don't know how they get back to babyface Hangman to bring things back around to that match.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Tim Healys Chutney Spoon said:

I'm wondering if Darby will end up with the BCC somehow. 

Cracking stable that would be - Darby, PAC, Claudio, Shafir all headed up by Mox and potentially Shane O'Mac. That would be nWo mk2 I reckon 

Do you actually know what the NWO was?

2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

I'm really fascinated by this too - his character has been defined by its relationship to Swerve Strickland, and I have no idea where it goes from here.

The odd thing is they were sorta seeding him vs. Okada but I assume that's off the table cos heel vs. heel and also Takeshita/Okada

There's sort of an argument Hangman as the one to end Bryan Danielson would be the way cos then you can do Swerve chasing the belt and getting his real victory of Hangman for the title. If Mox hadn't turned I'd have thought you could use Jarret to distract Hangman whilst Danielson has a few good "dream match" title defences (or fairly average title defences with people like Jack Perry and sorry but Christian too). However the BCC angle is too big to not last a while surely?