Shite clobber

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

When I was about 11 I thought these were the height of fashion. Distinctly remember being on holiday somewhere and rocking one of these badboys along with bright yellow sunglasses like I was in fucking Too Cool or something. 

image.thumb.png.52888103af5ba4efa4700b12dbc7a1ca.png

51 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

When I was about 11 I thought these were the height of fashion. Distinctly remember being on holiday somewhere and rocking one of these badboys along with bright yellow sunglasses like I was in fucking Too Cool or something. 

image.thumb.png.52888103af5ba4efa4700b12dbc7a1ca.png

I was at a careers event not long ago for work and a DWP employee was wearing one of these. In 2024. 

2 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

Wolf fleeces and hoodies with weed leaves on that you can smell from here. Gutted they didn't have the below in my size at TK Maxx earlier.

20240123_165148.thumb.jpg.d7e77f94ec186b62a957194ad61d288a.jpg

The one near me has had this Scarface Jacket in for quite some time.

3f3e5fa.jpeg
 I understand it’s by Supreme and would’ve been in triple figures when first on sale, but TK have got it for £40 last I saw. 
Wasn’t until I saw the sleeve that I twigged that Nash’s MEM line about “this business has always been about three things…” was a Scarface reference.

”RESPEEECT!”

• Paid Members

My mama bought me a t-shirt off Ingoldmells Market because (I assume) I was a teenager who listened to teen music. Heavy metal t-shirt, but generic, with a lovely illustration of a bunch of demons in hell, crowded round the devil raping a woman in an altar. I’m guessing she just bought a random t-shirt. I hope so.

59 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

The one near me has had this Scarface Jacket in for quite some time.

3f3e5fa.jpeg
 I understand it’s by Supreme and would’ve been in triple figures when first on sale, but TK have got it for £40 last I saw. 
Wasn’t until I saw the sleeve that I twigged that Nash’s MEM line about “this business has always been about three things…” was a Scarface reference.

”RESPEEECT!”

That jacket is absolutely fantastic.