WWE 2K24 - yes it'll play the same, but you can finish Cody's story!

thatvinylgeek

• thatvinylgeek changed the title to WWE 2K24 - yes it'll play the same, but you can finish Cody's story!
  • Paid Members
Just now, thatvinylgeek said:

I am so glad you made that gif @Hannibal Scorch I couldn't be bothered but so so wanted to....whoever approved that needs sacking! The Hogan one is pretty offensive as well

It’s jarring but there is something more off with the Austin, but yes, something is definitely off with them. The cover is also pretty awful. Not saying the WWE covers are usually works of art, but it looks badly composed. Poor Cody

• Awards Moderator
11 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

It looks like someone has ran an original photo through AI and I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's what happened.

Beat me to it, there is a whiff of those AI face replace apps about it. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Callum1993 said:

In fairness I don’t think Ambulance matches have been in any of the games…not that I can remember anyway. 

Special referee and casket matches have been, though. They were around on the first PlayStation.

The number of times 2K removes features, and then re-introduces them a few years down the line as “brand new” is ridiculous.

That AI Austin getting green lit into the trailer is the best example yet that people within the industry find all this shite way cooler than consumers do. 

• 1 month later...