US politics

Tim Healys Chutney Spoon

• Paid Members

Yeh, Coulter's been a notable Republican rent-a-gob since before the Trump presidency. She's one of the contributors to the overall narrative that led to his rise and that of the new Right in the US.

That figures, she seems like a pretty shitty person. I'm quite glad that I've avoided her this long. I will try not to wander in to this thread again!

Edited by deathrey

• Moderators
32 minutes ago, BigJag said:

Who's "them"? My post wasn't an endorsement of him. It was to highlight the delivery of his promo. I probably could have explained that better.

You said you were impressed, that he seemed genuine and that he could be a force for good in politics. That is not the same as 'he cuts a good promo'.

Coulter's a throwback for me. From that era everyone first got YouTube and had a laugh at Bill O'Reilly seeming like one of the biggest thickos on the planet. He'd probably be considered a centrist over there now if he was still as prominent. 

• Paid Members

Trump getting shot seems like months ago, it was last Saturday!

Biden stepping down and endorsing Kamala is fantastic. Sympathy for Joe and everyone hopefully united around the candidate. It'll be interesting to look forward to a Trump debate instead of dread it. Harris should tear him to pieces. Theres so much shit to fling at Trump, Joe just didnt have anything left in the tank.

• Paid Members

I think we should clear up that although Kamala Harris isn't going to be Weekend at Berniesed round America for the next few months, she's also worse than Joe Biden politically. So more good news.