AEW Saturday Collision

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Special mention to Austin Gunn who has quietly become an excellent pro wrestler. He's fantastic at bumping, every bump he takes looks great. Future is incredibly bright for this lad.

The Gunns are a massive AEW success story for me. Considering Austin has had very few matches outside of AEW (and I don't think Colton has wrestled outside of AEW at all) they are a terrific pairing.

• Paid Members

My favourite thing about it is the crowds. They cheer the faces and boo the heels and have consistently great energy. They’ve made the ROH shows taped there much more fun to watch too. 

Eddie Kingston turning up tonight to address All In. Pretty sure he was meant to be out for the year, so trying not to get my hopes up. If you wanted to solve a problem like the AEW Tag Division reuniting Eddie & Mox would be an easy way to go. Could put them with anyone no matter how stale. There'd be enough crowd support for those two to make it work.

• Paid Members

Quite like the idea of even Nigel McGuinness himself eventually supporting Bryan in his Final Countdown. Maybe a little nod or fist bump backstage, as Bryan heads to the ring. Or a big handshake or hug afterwards.

But yeah. Mystery Trios team, you say?

IMG_9227.webp.9089ba758b22481fc6087139ea1445cc.webp

• Paid Members

I agree Duke. Feels like they wanted to get everyone on the show but didn't want a battle royal. I also think that a 30 minute tag match where everyone already knows it's going to he a 3-way at All In is too long. This also is beginning to look like a way of getting the titles of The Bucks without them having to do the job. Bowens will probably end up pinning Cash after a lot of shenanigans, because now its a 3-way anything goes, no DQ. 

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I agree Duke. Feels like they wanted to get everyone on the show but didn't want a battle royal. I also think that a 30 minute tag match where everyone already knows it's going to he a 3-way at All In is too long. This also is beginning to look like a way of getting the titles of The Bucks without them having to do the job. Bowens will probably end up pinning Cash after a lot of shenanigans, because now its a 3-way anything goes, no DQ. 

That's funny, I'm assuming it's a way for the Bucks to retain, but I'd be more than happy with them losing and the Acclaimed going back heel for a decent feud with FTR. I'm a fan of FTR, I just don't want them near the Bucks.

• Paid Members

Im sure I'd heard that The Bucks have only got so many dates left in their contracts for this year as the negotiated a number of dates per year and that they are saving them for the end of the year. Surely they want the titles on TV regularly, that's why I assumed they were dropping them.