AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Michael_3165 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Apparently FTR challenged Bucks and Joe challenged Punk for All In. I'd be cool w that.

Spoilers for Collision

I don't know who I'd want to cheer for more in that second one.

5 hours ago, Louch said:

Got any of them first time matches Tony? 

Jericho v Ospreay 😆

Nah I said earlier in the thread that MJF and Cole wasn't my first choice to main event but I have no problem with the match and I'm very pleased with the additions on Collision. If Punk and Omega won't work together, Danielson is injured and Ospreay and Omega is finishing in NJPW as it should, we're going to get as good a card as they can put on.  

Edited by AndyUK

Spoiler

FTR v Young Bucks

Samoa Joe v CM Punk

MJF v Adam Cole - title match 

Chris Jericho v ??

Ricky Starks V Ricky Steamboat?

Above seems to be the current card as its shaping up at present. 

You'd think a women's match would feature - Statlander v Cargill rematch maybe? Statlander does a promo offering an open match for the title and out comes Cargill. Failing that maybe Britt Baker?

I'd quite like a Lucha Bros v Best Friends match and if Pac is fit then Death Triangle v Best Friends & Orange Cassidy w/Danhausen

Not sure offhand what else could be on the card without impacting too much on All Out and Grand Slam.

1 hour ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:
  Reveal hidden contents

FTR v Young Bucks

Samoa Joe v CM Punk

MJF v Adam Cole - title match 

Chris Jericho v ??

Ricky Starks V Ricky Steamboat?

Above seems to be the current card as its shaping up at present. 

You'd think a women's match would feature - Statlander v Cargill rematch maybe? Statlander does a promo offering an open match for the title and out comes Cargill. Failing that maybe Britt Baker?

I'd quite like a Lucha Bros v Best Friends match and if Pac is fit then Death Triangle v Best Friends & Orange Cassidy w/Danhausen

Not sure offhand what else could be on the card without impacting too much on All Out and Grand Slam.

Definitely wouldn't expect Cargill back anytime soon. Post-All In/Out maybe.

From best friends, BCC, death triangle series something has to come from that. Orange Vs Mox would be ideal, likely we get 3 way with Fenix or penta 

Fair play, I didn't think they'd be able to see this many tickets at the start, so I was very wrong.  It's shaping up to be an amazing event.

One thing I did get right though -

On 4/6/2023 at 9:50 AM, Loki said:

The other thing to recall is that TNA was pretty big over here back in the day, so guys like Jarrett, Samoa Joe etc all have decent name value.  Not Wembley Stadium big, but it's a way to draw in other possibly lapsed UK fans.

I did think they'd try and get a British wrestler in a prominent role, but I think Hayter's injury put paid to that.  Grado bless him wasn't what I had in mind...

50 minutes ago, theringmaster said:

There are rumblings Cargill may be done with wrestling so don't hold your breath on that one....

That's hilarious. Arrive, beat everyone for ages, win a title, continue to beat everyone for ages, lose once, leave.