AEW London 2023

Hannibal Scorch

2 minutes ago, FUM said:

Fair play to them, they’ve absolutely made a fool of me.

Nah you ain't a fool, it's incredibly hard to predict how something that is a fairly unique property will fare for the first time in such a large venue.

It was pretty 50/50 as to how well it would do. Some people thought it wouldn't sell out, some people thought it would.

Still, that won't stop some dickheads going "See, SEE!!! I told you it would sell out!!! Hahaha, in your face" but then they are absolute losers if they do.

23 hours ago, scouseman said:

i wonder how much the disabled wheelchair areas will cost? Never been to a wrestling event and even if I am on my own I would love to go to this to support AEW.

We booked accessibility tickets and we got block 112 just in front of thr wheelchair blocks and the view looks pretty amazing! If you have a carer/PA then they can come with you and get in free. We paid just under £200 for the both of us but the face value of my wife's ticket was £175. The rest was all fees and charges.

https://3ddigitalvenue.com/clients/sports/wembley

Edited by Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete

21 minutes ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

We booked accessibility tickets and we got block 112 just in front of thr wheelchair blocks and the view looks pretty amazing! If you have a carer/PA then they can come with you and get in free. We paid just under £200 for the both of us but the face value of my wife's ticket was £175. The rest was all fees and charges.

Thanks for that really informative information. I will give wembley ticket office a call in the morning and see what happens. The price is a bit on the steep side but it is wembley i guess so understandable. At this rate i will have to become besties with Paige/saraya to able to get a ticket. The iew does look good. 

9 hours ago, scouseman said:

Thanks for that really informative information. I will give wembley ticket office a call in the morning and see what happens. The price is a bit on the steep side but it is wembley i guess so understandable. At this rate i will have to become besties with Paige/saraya to able to get a ticket. The iew does look good. 

Should add that we'd agreed that if we couldn't get a carer ticket then we would have only gone as high as the £70 seats, adding on the fees and that it would have come out the same sort of price. 

Wembley were very helpful on the phone, but be prepared with drinks and snacks and entertainment whilst waiting for them to answer! 

11 hours ago, Big'Olympic_Hero'Pete said:

Thatnks for that link, just looked where I am, dead centre of the block so getting out for a waz will be annoying. The view, as expected doesn't look great, but that's why my ticket was £30 "all in". I stand by getting that price as the £45 plus booking fees according to that looked no better. 

Just had a look out of curiousity, there isn't that much left really just half blocks on the top of the south side and a few areas where there is a single row left. This is gonna sell out im sure

Imagine the remaining people will buy once some of the card is announced 

I have just rang the ticket office at 10am and the were really nice on the phone. I was offered a wheelchair space and a free helper ticket for £55 all in on Level 5. The lady said it was better to have a wheelchair space then get out of your chair and sit down on the red plastic seats. I realise that level 5 is probably on the moon somewhere but I have never been to a wrestling event at all and I did not want to miss out completely. All In is In I guess. The lady said that level 5 tickets were all that were left as of now so I took the ticket. Cannot complain 2 people for £55. Just to be there is all that matters. The ticket is worth £45 quid but with fees it adds £10 on top. Section 514 on level 5 it says yikes. Nice birthday present for me. so excited never been to Wembley (Been to the old one for a stadium tour with my school when i was little but this is a first for me in terms of Wrestling. So excited now and I am a 44 year old guy. Santa all I need now is Liverpool to get top 4 please.    

Edited by scouseman

• Paid Members

Man the Adam Cole entrance is going to be thunderous isn’t it? Whatever anyone’s opinions on him that is going to be a spine tingler. 

1 minute ago, JLM said:

Man the Adam Cole entrance is going to be thunderous isn’t it? Whatever anyone’s opinions on him that is going to be a spine tingler. 

did you see the one for the Love of Wrestling event. I know i am probably too old for this shit now but I just love the feeling that UK wrestling fans provide. Amazing if you have not seen it it is on their Facebook page.