Jump to content

Forum Awards - Best ongoing UKFF Gag 2022  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, simonworden said:

Honestly love to win an award but feel this hasn't been mentioned for years now.

 

On 12/2/2022 at 7:36 AM, simonworden said:

For anyone who doesn't know I've been living in Vietnam since 2013.

This you?

Posted
6 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

 

This you?

Ah, yeah. I'd like to defend my statement and call that the exception with my heartfelt post about family reunion and brining my son home but my gut tells me it might have slipped out a few more times. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
9 minutes ago, simonworden said:

Ah, yeah. I'd like to defend my statement and call that the exception with my heartfelt post about family reunion and brining my son home but my gut tells me it might have slipped out a few more times. 

It most certainly has

  • Paid Members
Posted
12 minutes ago, simonworden said:

Ah, yeah. I'd like to defend my statement and call that the exception with my heartfelt post about family reunion and brining my son home but my gut tells me it might have slipped out a few more times. 

Wouldn't take it to heart Simon (not that it looks like you have). All in good fun. I'm just as guilty for similar reasons - I constantly say things like 'my other half is Portuguese' as if I haven't mentioned it lots of times already. In my head it's purely for context, i.e what we got up to when we went over there for Christmas (steady on) but it's just one of those funny things people pick up on. You seem a good sort so I'm sure it's all in jest. 

What's the weather like over there? 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah definitely don't take it to heart! It's all good natured.

I certainly notice how often I say "my wife" on here, as if I have to mention her enough so people believe I'm actually married!

  • Paid Members
Posted

It only hit me just now that I should've nominated Thunderplex' unique brand of condolence, or, as I call it:

 

thunderplex condolences.png

Posted
56 minutes ago, simonworden said:

Ah, yeah. I'd like to defend my statement and call that the exception with my heartfelt post about family reunion and brining my son home but my gut tells me it might have slipped out a few more times. 

As is evidenced, the difference between a “Good” running gag and a “Bad” running gag is whoever is on the receiving end of said gag. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, simonworden said:

Ah, yeah. I'd like to defend my statement and call that the exception with my heartfelt post about family reunion and brining my son home but my gut tells me it might have slipped out a few more times. 

Did you happen to live in Vietnam in your late teens because there's a Paul Hardcastle gag I've been wanting to do for years.

Posted
9 hours ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

Wouldn't take it to heart Simon (not that it looks like you have). All in good fun. I'm just as guilty for similar reasons - I constantly say things like 'my other half is Portuguese' as if I haven't mentioned it lots of times already. In my head it's purely for context, i.e what we got up to when we went over there for Christmas (steady on) but it's just one of those funny things people pick up on. You seem a good sort so I'm sure it's all in jest. 

What's the weather like over there? 

A lot better than it was during my recent return home 30c and sunny but there's not a pound bakery or chippy for miles so you win some/lose some. 

 

8 hours ago, FelatioLips said:

Yeah definitely don't take it to heart! It's all good natured.

I certainly notice how often I say "my wife" on here, as if I have to mention her enough so people believe I'm actually married!

Never to heart guys, I enjoy it. My response might have come off like I did as I'm jetlagged as he'll right now. I was just surprised as the best retorts were a few years ago! 

8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Did you happen to live in Vietnam in your late teens because there's a Paul Hardcastle gag I've been wanting to do for years.

Sadly no, I moved here at 27 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...