Mes que un Thread (22-23 Domestic Football, unless domestic is Scotland)

Duke

• Paid Members

Norwich got a home draw with Blackburn in a ‘teams that were good in the early 90’s but are now comparatively shite’ derby. 

Dagenham & Redbridge could beat Gillingham in their replay to host Leicester - that could be a banana skin for them. Otherwise bit of an uninspiring draw for minnow sides. 

I was banking on the FA Cup throwing up a home draw for Spurs so I can take my youngest and not break the bank.

At home to Pompey, and the train strikes might have scuppered it, but owing to our close proximity to Portsmouth, I might see if I can get us on one of the coaches travelling to the game for their fans and then just sidle away when we get there.

I hope that cowbell dickhead isn't going.

On 11/28/2022 at 8:21 PM, Keith Houchen said:

The biggest match in years. The forum’s favourite team against the Hollywood sugar daddy lets buy success team everyone hates. 

Might need somewhere to play this. 

• Paid Members
On 11/4/2022 at 1:15 PM, seph said:

Give it to Bezos and film the Coventry Globetrotters tour one 'home' stadium per season for a decade. Ending with the Fulfilment Centre that's at where the Ricoh used to be.

Well, this was surprisingly prescient.

12 minutes ago, Fatty Facesitter said:

What an absolute cunt Mike Ashley is. 

He’s probably doing it to force the club into administration again so he can pick it up for peanuts. Makes sense from a business perspective but is a dick move. I think he’s turning the Ricoh /CBS into a double size scale model of a Sports Direct mug.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Back to the crushing reality of domestic football.

FIve years ago tonight, I jogged 3 miles for a burger that gave me a stomach upset, I spilled a milkshake in the bog and bought another one then limped down the football, then this happened.