Vince McMahon is back. "I hear ya a racist now, father?"

IANdrewDiceClay

8 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I think you need to start providing some sources to your claims on here, Mr. R. Mill.

6 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Where did you see the rumour.

It was more about claims plural.

As for the possibility of Vince making an appearance at the Rumble or Raw 30 rumour.

Some of the typical aggregator sites picked up this https://fightfans.co.uk/wwe/wwe-news/exclusive-vince-mcmahon-royal-rumble-2023-appearance/ as their original source.

Sean Ross Sapp commented on some guy called XeroNews gifs and vague tweet explaining what he thought was meant by them. Not that he himself was reporting that of course. https://www.ringsidenews.com/2023/01/10/vince-mcmahon-rumored-to-make-wwe-royal-rumble-appearance/

Mike Johnson of PWInsider was asked when thinks Vince might return to TV. https://www.pwinsider.com/article/166923/guessing-when-vince-mcmahon-returns-to-tv-what-you-didnt-see-on-the-firstever-raw-wcw-inside-cnn-center-and-more.html?p=1

When do you think Vince McMahon returns to WWE TV?

No one knows what Vince will do what Vince.  The T-Rex has escaped the pen!  However, if I was a betting man, I'd probably bet he appears in some fashion on the 30th anniversary of Raw on 1/23 in Philly.

Middle of this clip Meltzer mentions the rumours running around. He's asked, nobody would be surprised but there's nothing confirmed. Uses a week on Monday and the Rumble as examples when he could if he wanted.

All of which offshoots into comments, retweets, quote tweets, reddit threads, twitter threads, superchats or questions on any of the 101 podcasts that are out there.

Does that match up with "There's been rumour for a while now he wants to make an on-screen appearance as well. Raw 30 or the Royal Rumble being talked about. "

1 minute ago, Infinity Land said:

Does that match up with "There's been rumour for a while now he wants to make an on-screen appearance as well. Raw 30 or the Royal Rumble being talked about. "

You could’ve posted any one of those links in the first place. Maybe going forward, you can.

43 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

I honestly doubt it's mostly about the money, he seems like someone even more obsessed with power.

He threw millions to have power over those women.

Power = money. Money = power. Ever read Jon Ronson’s The Psychopath Test? McMahon fits that perfectly, as do many others in similar positions (e.g. Trump, Weinstein, etc.) Without the money there’s no ‘lure’ for someone like him/them. It’s a self-perpetuating cycle.