Wrestling Entertainment Series

The Reverend

55 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

😂 tell me more

Basically I went through a very destructive and stupid phase on here quite a few years ago where I was a complete dick and posted some really idiotic stuff. Never should've happened. I'm long past it but I get reminded of it sometimes and I deserve as much.

14 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Basically I went through a very destructive and stupid phase on here quite a few years ago where I was a complete dick and posted some really idiotic stuff. Never should've happened. I'm long past it but I get reminded of it sometimes and I deserve as much.

Well Done on owning your mistakes. Just a shame Ricky didn’t give you his blessing 😂

Surely nobody is daft enough to be buy anything above the lowest price ticket for this.

Part of me wants to hunt out some clips of the show once it’s happened just to see how empty the arena. I’m not saying that I want it to fail, but how could it do anything else based on what we’ve seen so far

6 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Surely nobody is daft enough to be buy anything above the lowest price ticket for this.

Part of me wants to hunt out some clips of the show once it’s happened just to see how empty the arena. I’m not saying that I want it to fail, but how could it do anything else based on what we’ve seen so far

I have 2 cheap tickets, and a hotel with free cancelation, purely as my daughter knows all the names involved and it's half term. But i'm expecting a train wreck of a show, if it happens at all. Between the shoddy multiple countdown resets launch, apparently hacked and now just removed Facebook, and the multiple price drops.. The whole thing is a mess.

1 hour ago, truthofsin said:

I have 2 cheap tickets, and a hotel with free cancelation, purely as my daughter knows all the names involved and it's half term. But i'm expecting a train wreck of a show, if it happens at all. Between the shoddy multiple countdown resets launch, apparently hacked and now just removed Facebook, and the multiple price drops.. The whole thing is a mess.

Also they are advertising it as a ppv available through Fite yet with only a week to go it's still not available to order or even listed through Fite.

• Paid Members

Has Alistair Oveereem said or done anything to promote this? Today his return was to kickboxing was announced but his Twitter hasn't been active since last year. 

Just a weird combination, it isn't gonna happen is it?

1 hour ago, Egg Shen said:

Has Alistair Oveereem said or done anything to promote this? Today his return was to kickboxing was announced but his Twitter hasn't been active since last year. 

Just a weird combination, it isn't gonna happen is it?

“Ladies and Gentleman, we regret to inform you that Alistair Overeem is unable to compete here tonight at WES. However, a suitable substitute has been found, and tonight’s main event will feature Adam Scherr vs…representing Los Boricuas…”

Wrestling Entertainment Series UK
Rescheduled to Saturday 9 July 2022

Unfortunately the event organisers of Wrestling Entertainment Series, previously due to take place at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Saturday 4 June 2022, have rescheduled the event to Saturday 9 July 2022.

All tickets purchased for the tour will remain valid for the new date. If you are unable to make the rescheduled date, please contact your point of purchase for a refund.