Vince McMahon on the Pat Mcafee show

Onyx2

• Awards Moderator

Here, starts at 2h25. Don't expect a cutting takedown, it's pure brown nosing. And Pat moves from question to question, he doesn't drill into anything. However it's Vince, which is always intriguing. 

I had it on in the background. It's fine, not particularly illuminating. The best bit was Vince describing Michael Cole as a horrible human being. 

Edited by Onyx2

I tried to watch it last night but Pat McAfee is such an insufferable cunt I dont think I managed much more than 30 minutes, I know he's American so to be expected but his constant shouting and over the top enthusiasm for every little thing isn't for me.

How people rate him as a commentator I'll never know, he makes Mauro seem subdued 

6 hours ago, Merzbow said:

The thing that stood out for me beyond the brown nosing was how lucid Vince is, the only things I'd seen from him in recent times were him mumbling and stumbling in clips with that Austin Theory lad.

Yeah, I was struck by that too. Maniac seems to have gotten a handful of years back. It was becoming oddly intriguing watching him fight against time in these little micro appearances but there's a guy here who isn't going anywhere anytime soon. 

He still animates like something that'd happen at Madame Tussauds once the night guards fall asleep, but he's clearly found a way to ritual magic all of Triple H's energy and steal it for himself. 

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Merzbow said:

The thing that stood out for me beyond the brown nosing was how lucid Vince is, the only things I'd seen from him in recent times were him mumbling and stumbling in clips with that Austin Theory lad.

thought he physically looked better than he has in a while too. I watched the whole thing live, enjoyed it.

16 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I think given how much he has still going on at his age, remembering a script is probably just that bit more difficult. And, not being cruel, but evidence suggests he’s always been a massive narcissist… I bet he’s more nervous on TV these days knowing he doesn’t look the way he used to.

On the odd occasion I’ve had to host press things for work, They’ve always fallen at times when I’ve been at my heaviest and that made me proper nervous.

It seems that when he’s left to rely on his own wits and intelligence, and in a more casual environment, he’s just fine. I bet he’s eating and sleeping well, compared to his steroid pomp too.

I couldn’t manage it all because Pat McAfee is awful, but I thought Vince compared very well to other high performing men in their mid to late 70’s. He spoke better than Joe Biden or Trump, for example.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

When you see stuff like this you wonder if Vince is playing a bumbling fool on TV for show. That said he still looks like a melted waxwork that's been stabbed by a toddler. He was lucid and clear headed it seemed.

I'm just surprised he isn't dead yet. He had clearly abused roads for years and I expected him to have a huge heart attack about 10 years ago. I suspect we will all be dead and he will still be powering through on 2 hours a night. 

Wtf has happened to his voice? It's like he has the WREESSTTLLEEMMAANNIIA voice constantly. He should get that checked out! 

McAfee needs to calm the fuck down though. Relax!!! I don't watch the product anymore so I haven't really seen him. 

Edited by Michael_3165

Proper Joe Rogan ‘why are you so great though’ interview style but with the volume turned up to eleven. Even a very brief allusion to thinking Saudi Arabian culture is ‘millions’ of years old? Shite.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Michael_3165 said:

McAfee needs to calm the fuck down though. Relax!!! I don't watch the product anymore so I haven't really seen him. 

Thats the schtick, and it's made him very successful. He ain't toning it down.