Paid Members FLips Posted Wednesday at 04:22 PM Paid Members Posted Wednesday at 04:22 PM 5 hours ago, stumobir said: A rare day to myself with no wife or kids could only be started one way. Homemade fry up and an hour on the sofa watching GBBO to recover. I should really rewatch The Mummy. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted Wednesday at 04:30 PM Paid Members Posted Wednesday at 04:30 PM 1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said: @Onyx2 i dont know whether this is a ringing endorsement or the kiss of death, but that breakfast looks top notch. Dessicated Darren has entered the chat. One thing though @Onyx2 did you enjoy Marco's gaff and did you get to meet the big man. Don't spoil the video or anything but give me a hint. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted Wednesday at 04:39 PM Paid Members Posted Wednesday at 04:39 PM In my defence, I added copious brown sauce after (I asked for more!). It was Wilkin's too, made just a few miles away from where I live. TBH I prefer HP. @Lion_of_the_Midlands I don't really know how I hint at the answer and not give it away. Why don't I just share what I'm thinking about for the thumbnail. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted Wednesday at 04:41 PM Paid Members Posted Wednesday at 04:41 PM 1 minute ago, Onyx2 said: In my defence, I added copious brown sauce after (I asked for more!). It was Wilkin's too, made just a few miles away from where I live. TBH I prefer HP. @Lion_of_the_Midlands I don't really know how I hint at the answer and not give it away. Why don't I just share what I'm thinking about for the thumbnail. I'll prepare a stock pot to drink in his honour while I watch the video. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted yesterday at 07:57 AM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 07:57 AM 16 hours ago, BigJag said: West Midlanders particularly those around Coventry. Have a strange name for a Bread Roll. They use the term Batch. We all know it should be called a Cob. Yeah but Gremlins 2: The New Cob sounds shit. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted yesterday at 07:59 AM Posted yesterday at 07:59 AM 1 minute ago, Lorne Malvo said: Yeah but Gremlins 2: The New Cob sounds shit. After 2 hours of crying over the PAC tribute, this is exactly the kind of shit I needed. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted yesterday at 08:52 AM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 08:52 AM 54 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said: Yeah but Gremlins 2: The New Cob sounds shit. So does Shake, Rattle & Bap Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted yesterday at 10:31 AM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 10:31 AM RocknBatcha is the film Guy Ritchie wishes he made. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.