Paid Members FLips Posted 21 hours ago Paid Members Posted 21 hours ago 5 hours ago, stumobir said: A rare day to myself with no wife or kids could only be started one way. Homemade fry up and an hour on the sofa watching GBBO to recover. I should really rewatch The Mummy. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted 21 hours ago Paid Members Posted 21 hours ago 1 hour ago, d-d-d-dAz said: @Onyx2 i dont know whether this is a ringing endorsement or the kiss of death, but that breakfast looks top notch. Dessicated Darren has entered the chat. One thing though @Onyx2 did you enjoy Marco's gaff and did you get to meet the big man. Don't spoil the video or anything but give me a hint. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted 21 hours ago Paid Members Posted 21 hours ago In my defence, I added copious brown sauce after (I asked for more!). It was Wilkin's too, made just a few miles away from where I live. TBH I prefer HP. @Lion_of_the_Midlands I don't really know how I hint at the answer and not give it away. Why don't I just share what I'm thinking about for the thumbnail. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted 21 hours ago Paid Members Posted 21 hours ago 1 minute ago, Onyx2 said: In my defence, I added copious brown sauce after (I asked for more!). It was Wilkin's too, made just a few miles away from where I live. TBH I prefer HP. @Lion_of_the_Midlands I don't really know how I hint at the answer and not give it away. Why don't I just share what I'm thinking about for the thumbnail. I'll prepare a stock pot to drink in his honour while I watch the video. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted 5 hours ago Paid Members Posted 5 hours ago 16 hours ago, BigJag said: West Midlanders particularly those around Coventry. Have a strange name for a Bread Roll. They use the term Batch. We all know it should be called a Cob. Yeah but Gremlins 2: The New Cob sounds shit. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted 5 hours ago Posted 5 hours ago 1 minute ago, Lorne Malvo said: Yeah but Gremlins 2: The New Cob sounds shit. After 2 hours of crying over the PAC tribute, this is exactly the kind of shit I needed. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted 5 hours ago Paid Members Posted 5 hours ago 54 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said: Yeah but Gremlins 2: The New Cob sounds shit. So does Shake, Rattle & Bap Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted 3 hours ago Paid Members Posted 3 hours ago RocknBatcha is the film Guy Ritchie wishes he made. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.