AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

Hi all,

Really sorry to post this in here, but this era is all about algorithms, likes and views and I'm trying to maximise the audience for this!

As some know I've done some music for various wrestlers and entrance themes over the last year or so (Nick Aldis, Mickie James, Enzo, Kiera Hogan, Kamille) as well as some stuff for NWA and Impact Wrestling.

Well my latest song is an ode to Brian Cage, and I put together a highlight video/reel to it.
Hoping it gets a bit of traction before this week's Dynamite.

Views/Comments/Likes much appreciated. Every wrestling song i've done so far I've done completely independently, and own all the master. But with that means absolutely no budget or investment to promote from anyone other than me lol

13 minutes ago, Version1.0 said:

What's going on with Kip Sabian?

6 months in a box. His return is a Zero Hour loss to Pac. Follows his wife to the ring.

Am I missing something?

Missing nothing, that’s his level

40 minutes ago, Version1.0 said:

What's going on with Kip Sabian?

6 months in a box. His return is a Zero Hour loss to Pac. Follows his wife to the ring.

Am I missing something?

Maybe I missed something but didn't the commentators also just randomly start acknowledging that it was Kip under the box with no build?

I don't actually mind him but he has always screamed mid card.

Like Merzbow says he's basically just reworked the Al Snow/Head gimmick. Could actually be a fun little act if the roster wasn't so big. 

5 minutes ago, Infinity Land said:

I might be wrong on this, but wasn't the PAC v. Sabian match partly set up on Dark/Elevation during the UK defenses of the All-Atlantic title? As Sabian started appearing on them.

Ah that could be it. Haven't watched a full YouTube show in ages.