UKFF Whatsapp

Joe Blog

The mental health and anyone want a chat thread got me thinking about setting up a Whatsapp group for anyone interested. Doesn't have to specifically be used only for discussing difficulties but more a place for general chit chat and also as a support network. 

I think this place is amazing and we have some really good people on here. My wife is part of a large whatsapp group and it has really become a place of support and friendship. 

Anyone interested just let me know. 

Love to you all. 

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

And that's different from just posting on here because? 

I think to a degree, if people have somewhere a little more 'secure' than a page on the Internet they may feel more comfortable to open up and make more of a contribution to things. 

It's part of why I love the paid members area, it's a little more private so I can be a little more open about things. 

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

I think to a degree, if people have somewhere a little more 'secure' than a page on the Internet they may feel more comfortable to open up and make more of a contribution to things. 

It's part of why I love the paid members area, it's a little more private so I can be a little more open about things

Fair enough, I would say to not forget that some people on here are cunts, even in paid as has been proven over time. 

• Paid Members

I applaud the idea, but I would caution that there are people on this board who have used people's personal information to threaten them and get them fired from jobs. I'm not saying that anything like that would definitely happen, but I'd be cautious to give your mobile number to a group with potential wronguns in it.

1 minute ago, gmoney said:

I applaud the idea, but I would caution that there are people on this board who have used people's personal information to threaten them and get them fired from jobs. I'm not saying that anything like that would definitely happen, but I'd be cautious to give your mobile number to a group with potential wronguns in it.

Surely all of those people have been expelled from here though, no?

Although  I get your point and it is valid obviously.

13 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Maybe. Maybe not? 

Fair enough. I don't know the whole history as much as other people, but I thought we'd done well to expel all the shits, and make this a fairly 'safe space' but I'll take your word for it that there are still people on this forum that have done/would do such a thing.

Just now, SuperBacon said:

Fair enough. I don't know the whole history as much as other people, but I thought we'd done well to expel all the shits, and make this a fairly 'safe space' but I'll take your word for it that there are still people on this forum that have done/would do such a thing.

There are. Some respected ones too. This is a nice idea but I’m not keen on having wronguns potentially having my phone number.