Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 2/16/2022 at 3:03 PM, wandshogun09 said:

I like it. But I like this more…

 

That is awesome but how can the final of a year long tournament serve as a co-main event to anyone, that is very bizarre. Both fights deserve to be a main event fight.

That Machida vs Edwards announcement has pretty much made me a dead cert in going to Bellator London after missing out on UFC London tickets. 

Posted (edited)

Much better than some other rumoured fights for him. I didn't see Bivol vs Richards and apparently Bivol didn't look that good over here. Probably got him this fight tbh. Gives me hope Canelo fights Beterbiev at some point.

Edited by Cousin Jim Bob
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Been wondering what the hold up on was announcing this. Please let this fucking happen.

And just a reminder, this is the card that also features Volkanovski vs Zombie and Sterling vs Yan 2! 

Edited by wandshogun09
  • Paid Members
Posted

Yeah there was reports of that a few weeks ago. I didn’t even know he was still under contract. Quite liked the old Poundland Roman Reigns.

On a similar note, they’ve dug Lina Lansberg up from wherever she’s been as well. Again, it’s been so long I thought they’d released her. She’s fighting Pannie Kianzad in April.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...