Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, David said:

There's every chance Blaydes turns it into a snoozefest.

He's a weird one. It's very hit-and-miss with him. Wand's pointed it out before, but he's got quite a few KOs on his record - he knocked out Daukaus in his last match. He doesn't have to be boring. Seeing as Aspinall matches never go to the cards, he might be the guy to get a slobberknocker out of Blaydes.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Panhead said:

I've really grown fond of Calvin Kattar. Give it to me. 

Filth.

I wonder who this leaves Arnold Allen paired up with. He was on about fighting Kattar after the win over Hooker in London and I was sure Allen vs Kattar or Emmett would be next. With Kattar and Emmett matched up, and I think Ortega vs Yair is planned as well, I’m scratching my head who Allen might face now.

In other fight news, it’s rumours at the moment but I’m seeing lots of stuff about a Darren Till vs Jack Hermansson fight for that London card in July. And it’s looking like there’s finally gonna be a card in France sometime this year and Ciryl Gane vs Tai Tuivasa is the rumour for that one. 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

I know they needed to get all 4 fighting each other but can't see why they went against Aspinall/Tuivasa. That would have been great in front of a rabid English crowd, there was momentum behind it too.

• Paid Members

Yeah, Aspinall vs Tuivasa and Gane vs Blaydes was the way to go, I reckon. But either way, Blaydes is probably fucking shit up. Now instead of potentially spoiling Aspinall’s homecoming in London, he’s potentially spoiling Gane’s in Paris.

Marcel’s confirmed Aspinall vs Blaydes and Kattar vs Emmett now as well. Both 5 round main events.

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

yeah considering what Francis was able to do to Gane with a dodgy leg, i cant see any amount of training closing that gap to handle Blaydes' game.

oh and this looks set for London:

IMG-20220501-WA0021.thumb.jpg.dfd392bcd35bd6562f64a6498e6b3f72.jpg

• Paid Members

Don't care if it's taking place in the UK. There is no way they're getting me to root for Till. He's now 1-4 in his last 5, so hopefully Joker sends him out on his arse, and he moves closer to being cut.

• Paid Members

Dana White appeared on the Pivot Podcast at a UFC building and some eagle eyed viewers spotted the event schedule on the wall...

20220503_203512.jpg.de15a7597e4364601cbb6d9d55c2699c.jpg

20220503_203633.thumb.jpg.5d1fc8dbb8489620954a1d4f03e939f4.jpg

and this:

Edited by Egg Shen