Fight Announcement Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Francisco Rivera! Completely forgot he existed. If anyone hasn’t seen it and you’ve got 2 minutes to kill, watch his fight with John Lineker from UFC 291. Trust me.

Nice to see Dodson back as well. Never been a fan but he nearly died in a car crash last year so for him to not only survive that but actually be able to fight again is great to see.

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Looks like they’re not fucking about with Pereira.

This is clearly a fight made in the hopes of shooting him up the rankings and getting that Adesanya fight on. Still a test and if Strickland is smart (LOL) then he’ll be looking to grapple and grind this one out. But of the options near the top of the Middleweight rankings, this is one that Pereira might have a good shot of winning. We talked about it recently…

On 3/15/2022 at 3:24 PM, wandshogun09 said:

Could always throw him at Strickland as well. Predominately a striker but can’t seem to break an egg. I’m still not convinced Pereira’s ready for the top 10 yet, he’s 6 fights into his MMA career, but there are fights to make near the top end of 185 that you’d think would be favourable for Pereira.

Not saying he’ll beat Strickland, I’m still unsure just how good Pereira is. But if you want to see Pereira win and get to the Adesanya fight, this is definitely preferable to potential matchups with the likes of Brunson, Vettori or Hermansson.

• Paid Members

I lost all faith in Reug Reug after his last fight.

This got announced yesterday though. Its probably the one fight I wanted for Kambosos least out of all the options but its still gonna be quality in an Australian Stadium.

20220401_164735.thumb.jpg.ac093ed53639b2cb7aa832883f3333c6.jpg

• Paid Members

not a new announcement but ive only just noticed it:

398367607_Screenshot_20220406-111144_SamsungInternet.jpg.c559c20d899258331ce14b5e63bf4c4b.jpg

how the hell has Mike Jackson landed another UFC fight? he pissed Dana White off during the CM Punk fight, im sure Dana said he'd never be back, yet he's landed on a Fight Night card. He hasn't fought since the Punk fight 4 years ago, How?